Purchasing error message / 404 trying to reach this forum

AngieMathesonAngieMatheson Member Posts: 93
edited October 2016 in Bug Reports
Firstly, after 2 wrong input, entering my mail password, i sucessfully bought 2 items.
Now, each time I connect or change of screen, got this: "error - purchase validation failed"
(but actuallly it worked perfectly and I got my ppl receipt by mail).
I did reboot game Android device but its still displaying this, randomly.
That was my first time buying something on a game so, not sure its safe...
The second thing was when taping on "social" and forum, ingame, i reached the correct URL on NG but it was blank, with a window title : "Non-Existent Domain"
@Teeceezy , @zbot ,
Should I have to worry about the payement system or the account ?
Hope this feedback helps you folks
Lone wanderer

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,827
    Payment issue is not my strength. Maybe @Teeceezy or @zbot

The forum had issues for some hours but that seems fixed now.
    AngieMatheson
  • AngieMathesonAngieMatheson Member Posts: 93
    Thx for the tip Madpuppy !
    Lone wanderer
    @Teeceezy or @zbot ... still no idea about that issue ? Or It's not very safe to pay for the NML offers ?
    Is it a technical matter with Mountain View (maybe I can help ? )
    Lone wanderer
    And, the "funny" part now is that someone who have that bug cannot access the Shop and purchase anything anymore.
    Help needed from the devs.
    Lone wanderer
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I get that sometimes @AngieMatheson
    It's a device thing I believe & not NG. (That's what I was told by Ingame Support)
    I just reboot my game & try again if the purchase didn't go through or I just reboot the device & make sure my purchase is there.
    What device do you have & do you have all the latest Upgrades for the device?
    You did get your purchase right? & your trying to make another purchase but it won't let you?
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Yeah' thx @rgerkman for this notice, actually I run on a Galaxy Note Pro smp905, it is updated on system+ NML app
    I Got this issues since a few days, I turn off the device every evening but still, it's getting even worst than yesterday with this useless Shop .
    As U said I did get my firsts 2 or 3 puchases, and now, trying to make another purchase, I tap on the shop offers and nothing happen anymore.
    Maybe there's a link with the several attacks launched by hackers these last days, particularly on DYN and PayPal?
    If so buying stuff with NG is not safe these days.
    BTW as U said as well, am gonna check on the latest system upgrades.
    Hope this is not going to spread on users, might gonna asks on Twitter and Instagram as well as on FB.
    Lets keep in touch about that, we might be "all infected, all of us" ;)
    Lone wanderer
    rgerkman
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    My device is a little pos lol I found out recently that it's an older model. I wish I never let AT&T talk me into it lol
    Anyhoo.. I can't get the latest update for my device.. Marshmallow or Nougat or w/e it is.. so I run into a lot of issues when trying to play NML. Lots of crashing, lagging, etc & purchasing issues. It sometimes takes me 2+ hours just to purchase something! I do a whole lot of rebooting the game some days!
    So yes.. check to make sure you have the latest Update!
    Clean your cache & deleting unused apps & videos & pics can also help too!
    & when you click on a purchase & nothing happens.. just reboot & try again. Rebooting the Device itself can also help...

Good Luck! Hope I helped some!
    Let me know if you have any other questions!! :smile:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    AngieMatheson
    @rgerkman great news (now I know I'm not the only one deep in that s***t;))
    @Teeceezy look at this great community attitude ! We are all together to survive, stronger together !
    Lone wanderer
    MadPuppyTeeceezy