Which class is the most useless?

I am pretty sure im doing it wrong but which class do you guys think to be the most useless?

Im finding the assault class to be pretty useless. Theyre too weak to kill anything and only their charge ability is worth using.

Was curious what others thought
VoCi

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,824
    Assault are always on my team. They just need to be maxed out and a weapon with spread and extra damage.

Bruiser is my least favorite. I have three unopened never been used waiting to upgrade. I used some earlier but sacked them. Trying to work up the courage to use them again.

Negan should help that.
    MizTy[Deleted User]psychwolf
  • WiseoldgamerWiseoldgamer Member Posts: 32
    The scout is trash. I use assault all the ussually 2 and a hunter or one and two hunters the scout is useless yes useless useless I have high level 18 17 level guys and almost always use ranged guys the shooter is good for the hulks and armored Me I ask why even have the scout if good at all after one mission you often have the scout injured and have to wait warrior ok bruiser kind of not good either but good health.
    Hunter # 1
    Assault
    Shooter or warrior
    Bruiser
    Scout
    JadenCaptainslayerKelvSGMwallaKARAZIPKALI_NoNameSynapseRangerDangerB
  • @jim_james I've been on the top global leaderboards for a very long time and if you need some advice, feel free to send me a private message. I will gladly help you.

I hope you are having a wonderful day!

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."
    -Mark Twain

Need a guild or want to chat? Send me a private message @WeekOne or contact me via email: [email protected]

Top8dogMollie64
  • @Wiseoldgamer I have no problems with my scouts or any of my survivors... if you also need advice, please feel free to send me a private message and I'd be happy to help you too!

Tammy

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."
    -Mark Twain

Need a guild or want to chat? Send me a private message @WeekOne or contact me via email: [email protected]

Top8dog[Deleted User]
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @WeekOne you're obviously one the most prolific star gainers .hats off for that . My question is what Strategy do you suggest for melle class at higher lvs .or what Strategy besides blast away with ranged survivors until that don't work .
  • @Ovidmikel .... I would love to share my strategy with you; however, I believe you're on some sort of agenda which is fine but I don't think I will waste my time and energy on you.

Sorry to disappoint... Have a nice day!

Tammy

-Mark Twain

Top8dog[Deleted User][Deleted User]PicjesterOneLessTitanLambari
  • Good job @Monsuta :smile:

-Mark Twain

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,878
    edited October 2016
    I disagree regarding scouts. They can move further than the other classes which makes them useful for reaching crates on certain maps or in outposts.

I think bruisers are the most useless class at the moment (if I had to pick one), especially now with the nerf to concussion.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    MizTypsychwolfSgtSalamiPicKARAZIPKALI
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    Definitely Warrior. Something got nerfed in their special attack I think.

Scouts are very useful with those extra distance they can cover. In all kinds of missions and Outpost.

Been bringing my bruiser along for both Scavenger and Outpost and that was surprisingly good. Better than bringing my Warriors. I just wish Bruiser weapons had some sort of Wide Arc.

(Keep in mind that my survivors are lvl 15 and I'm not affected by the Interrupt nerf.)
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    edited October 2016
    [mod edit] please re read the rules.
    "Treat fellow forum members with respect. This means no:
    - Flaming
    No verbal attacking of other players
    - Trolling
    Don’t provoke your fellow forum users"
    [end mod edit]

Please don't think my absence to reply is anything other than my British butt staying offline till I watch season 7 esp 1 tomorrow cheers ;)
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    [Deleted User]
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I use hunter, scout, assault in outposts. Charge them up, open the doors, the assault stuns anyone in the way, and the scout runs in and grabs the TG. It worked for most outposts, assuming you can get past the walkers before the gates.

The group I was wondering about were the shooters. I found I wasn't using them for either outposts or scavengers missions and was wondering what good they were. Then I got to do some episode missions and remembered they come in handy there.
  • jotajota Member Posts: 62
    a shooter with the 3 grid trait is very useful and it's also very effective against fatties and armoured.
    psychwolf
    jota said:

a shooter with the 3 grid trait is very useful and it's also very effective against fatties and armoured.

Heard this said a lot,..
    I currently don't use shooters as I can't for love or money pull any decent traits on weapons,.. I had em set to luck and interrupt,.. Not never been lucky to pull a blue or yellow higher than lvl 18 base
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,878
    @GreySeer

I used to love my bruisers against humans and still use them on certain missions. At the moment I'm reluctant to use any melee class besides of the scout which I mostly keep at a safe distance since interrupt doesn't work most of the time.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    MizTy
  • jotajota Member Posts: 62
    Top8dog said:

jota said:

Heard this said a lot,..
    I currently don't use shooters as I can't for love or money pull any decent traits on weapons,.. I had em set to luck and interrupt,.. Not never been lucky to pull a blue or yellow higher than lvl 18 base
    my best shooter has a gun with silver destructive, gold 100% interrupt and gold 3 grid traits. he used to be very useful, now with that fake 100% interrupt not so much...
    MizTymongo911Top8dogMwalla
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    As of 2.2 they've all become ultimately useless.
    mongo911Invader[Deleted User]Top8dogDrBOB
  • MrTigros87MrTigros87 Member Posts: 34
    Bruiser power !
    [Deleted User]
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Depending on the the type of mission, I like all of them.

Mixing them up can keep the game fun and fresh as well.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    [Deleted User]MizTyDoTak
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,844
    edited October 2016
    I will defend the assaults
    I have 3 legendaries with good gold spread weapons
    Assaults have multiple uses

Assaults can wipe out a huge arc of walkers
    Especially if you take more than one with you

I use two assaults and one hunter for the early Challenges.
    They can go into and wipe the map clean in rapid fashion
    In and out of the challenge map very quickly
    After the walkers levels go up to a certain point, I switch gears and leave the assaults in my outpost.

I can't say any of the classes are completely useless

Hunters and shooters rule the ranged weapons game and I use these two classes the most

I use Scouts, Bruisers and Assaults for raiding outpost
    The Assault and bruisers ability to stun and the Scouts long reach is the key to getting in and out with the TG's and no hospital time.

Warriors with wide arc weapons are pretty awesome

I use all the classes and they each have their niche
    [Deleted User]DoTakalnod
  • jim_jamesjim_james Member Posts: 62
    Wow, forgot i posted this. Thanks for the replies!

I admit i used assault maybe 2 or 3 times. Will try to use them in some upcoming missions and see what all the fuss is about.

What is the nerf to melee people were mentioning? I typically use scouts, warriors and either a hunter or shooter. Ocassionally throw in a bruiser too.

Surprised to see bruisers arent getting any love
    MizTy
    @jim_james

Bruisers were very good at one point,.. But they got labled over powered and nerfed so a lot stopped using them

Mellees have been affected by the nerfing of dodge,. Luck interrupt and a change on how concussion works also

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

MizTyKARAZIPKALI