Comments

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Beth, Dale, Andrea, Tyreese, Lori, Shane, unknown, unknown, unknown and Hershel.

Interesting picture.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Top8dogRedEye52
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    edited October 2016
    That's all the dead characters throughout all the series,... That is interesting :)

The guy third right is Jim,.. I can never ever remember the coloured lady's name,. She died in cdc with doctor,.. The kid looks an awful lot like Carl,... But it can't be,.. Can it?
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    Rustysmith16RedEye52
    The lady that died at the CDC was Jacqui.

That might be Jim. But I remember Jim as being more gaunt.

And as for the kid, my first thought was that it was one of the girls that was with Carol and Tyreese, but I didn't think it looked too much like either one of them.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Top8dog
    Meh, look at the lower right corner, above the AMC logo:

"A fan art by [unknown] dedicated to"

Just some fanfiction. But very well done.

Top8dog
    Oh yes,... I was to busy zooming on the kid,..lol

Jacqui,.. I will remember that name some day,...
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Dodkong
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,012
    I want Shane and Tyreese.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Shane was a stone killer. I see him as a shooter. Tyreese a scout I guess since we have his hammer already.
    Top8dogpsychwolf
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    Shane always carried that tactical shotgun tho
    MizTy
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    edited October 2016
    Good for blowing out people's knees & leaving em behind I suppose :/

I liked Shane too. He was a fellow nut job :)
    Top8dogpsychwolfTheLostOnes
    Rocketman said:

Shane always carried that tactical shotgun tho

How can we have a zombie game,.. Without shotguns,... It's sacrilegious
    More to the point why has no one picked up on this blasphemy!!!!

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

RedEye52MizTy
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited October 2016
    In the words of The Stranglers: "No more heroes".
    Proper survivor tokens please for those survivors we've been developing much longer!

“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Top8dogOneVoicepunter
  • LgrattLgratt Member Posts: 77
    Shane is a nasty Punisher
    Top8dog[Deleted User]
    Neil_J said:

In the words of The Stranglers: "No more heroes".
    Proper survivor tokens please for those survivors we've been developing much longer!

Like just changed to awesome ;)

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,993
    I don't think it would be weird. After all, this game is kind of like an 'alternate universe' where Darryl joins our camps instead of going to Alexandria (or wherever).

And FWIW, after tonight, we'll have at least one 'dead' person amongst the existing heroes, so this is going to happen anyway.
    RedEye52Top8dog
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    I'm not thàt keen on collecting the Heroes, just picking up tokens 32+ up.

But I'd love to get characters like Andrea, Shane and Tyreese. I'd prefer them over characters like Carl, Rosita or -please don't- Eugune.
    Top8dog
    edited October 2016
    Well,... Couldn't you make them available for events like memory lane,.. Or even create more blasts from the pasts to see how people would react to using dead characters

But as I said earlier,.. If Shane comes back,.. The game needs shotguns
    You can't have a zombie apocalypse without shotguns,..

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

MizTyRustysmith16[Deleted User]
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    @Shteevie Can we not just split them between Alive and Deceased heroes?
    Top8dogRustysmith16
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,828
    Nooo! @painclasher
    What if one of the current heroes is Lucilled... Or if any other bites the dust in upcoming episodes... That would be thoroughly spoiled by making them as dead. To me that info would have to be maybe a season old.
    RedEye52
  • Zombie961Zombie961 Member Posts: 57
    Hero suggestion: Gareth

Class: assult
    Leader trait: Different Tastes- do X% more damage to Huaman Enimes
    DangerBRedEye52Top8dog
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    edited October 2016
    @GreySeer
    I see you like the Classics. But Eugene is so perfect! You'd have to be up to date with the series to know how awesome his one liners are, and he has an undeniably attractive leadership trait (lockpicking). I'm so sad everyone's not as giddy as I am for The Mullet!

PS @Shteevie The person at the gate should be able to benefit from Def Stance. At least there'd be a practical strategy in that. Js
    Jaden
  • Rustysmith16Rustysmith16 Member Posts: 48
    Shteevie said:

This is a useful conversation, if you don't mind my stepping in. What would you all feel about adding in characters from the show's past that have since died? Many of those characters are obvious fighters. Any interest in seeing them, or would it be weird to mix them with the Heroes we have that are still alive?

All opinions welcome.

i like dead heroes in this game <3 i want tyreese in this game! so far ou guys are doing a great job!
    MizTyRedEye52
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    @MizTy

Why'd you assume I'm not up to date? I just don't like Eugene :) Not as a character in the show, and I prefer not to see him in my game (Unlocking is a choice, I know ;) ). But that potential Leader Trait seems pretty useless to me, prefer characters I can actually use for combat.
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    Shteevie said:

This is a useful conversation, if you don't mind my stepping in. What would you all feel about adding in characters from the show's past that have since died? Many of those characters are obvious fighters. Any interest in seeing them, or would it be weird to mix them with the Heroes we have that are still alive?

All opinions welcome.

i see what u did there ;) and i think more or less u guys should have decided after the effect of s7ep1
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,005
    GreySeer said:

But that potential Leader Trait seems pretty useless to me, prefer characters I can actually use for combat.

There was this challenge you had to open gates on all maps. I hated that challenge and would have loved someone being able to opening them faster.

I like Eugene as a character, I think he is interesting. I don't know wether he is likeable or not but he changed quite a bit over time and overcame a lot of his fears. I know lots of people don't like Eugene and that's okay, of course. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Top8dogMizTy
  • edwin64edwin64 Member Posts: 84
    would nt mind seeing dead heroes here.
    and yes Eugène with a trait that open doors faster would be fantastic for challenges . even more is its other traits include dodge, assault resistance bodyarmor. well anything that goes with its task
  • RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    To get back to the original thread, I think the kid near the end who is dressed like Carl, is Sophia.