What should i pick here????

GODisFakeGODisFake Member Posts: 41
edited October 2016 in Strategy Discussion
Any advice would be great. Thanks!

Comments

• MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @GODisFake
    You probably didn't include enough info for a good answer. It would have been helpful to know more about your current survivor situation before someone could give you an answer.
    Top8dog
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    Just pick Maggie.
  • PaulusPaulus Member Posts: 58
    And cull some of those 33 survivors for tokens to upgrade a useful posse, not any army. At that low a level you'll get more Xp from missions using enhanced teams of survivors than from maggie. Assuming you are low level generally, as @MizTy said, based on your Intel given
  • PaulusPaulus Member Posts: 58
    And cull some of those 33 survivors for tokens to upgrade a useful posse, not any army. At that low a level you'll get more Xp from missions using enhanced teams of survivors than from maggie. Assuming you are low level generally, as @MizTy said that is all based on your Intel given. Oh, take the assault or her tokens
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    edited October 2016
    I would take Amber who has great traits (at least they were great prior to the 2.2 upgrade/nurf fiasco). All the Heros are useless as delivered and require thousands of tokens to make them equal to any legendary survivor with level 5 traits. Good luck.
    Top8dog
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @GODisFake Yop, more info about your survs can be helpful. Without it I can say Maggie, if those tokens will unlock or help to promote her(only these two options), assault if you dont have 2-3 better ones(trait-wise) or hunter if you dont have 2-3 better ones(trait wise). For me, most probably it will be hunter tokens...
    Top8dog