Also Judith. Just for the lolz
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    Rollerbob said:

Also Judith. Just for the lolz

Well, she is the Little Asskicker. ;)
    MizTyRedEye52Top8dog
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,026
    GreySeer said:

But that potential Leader Trait seems pretty useless to me, prefer characters I can actually use for combat.

There was this challenge you had to open gates on all maps. I hated that challenge and would have loved someone being able to opening them faster.

I like Eugene as a character, I think he is interesting. I don't know wether he is likeable or not but he changed quite a bit over time and overcame a lot of his fears. I know lots of people don't like Eugene and that's okay, of course. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    GreySeer said:

But that potential Leader Trait seems pretty useless to me, prefer characters I can actually use for combat.

There was this challenge you had to open gates on all maps. I hated that challenge and would have loved someone being able to opening them faster.

I like Eugene as a character, I think he is interesting. I don't know wether he is likeable or not but he changed quite a bit over time and overcame a lot of his fears. I know lots of people don't like Eugene and that's okay, of course. ;)

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    GreySeer said: