Need help Season 7 trial mission

BojunBojun Member Posts: 24
Hi guys 5 times already I'm getting smashed in the trial mission. Max survivor level atm is 11. I'll be posting pictures of them as well as my current equipment (which are not really that good). Need advice on proper character combination. Thanks
Top8dog

Comments

• BojunBojun Member Posts: 24
    Sorry for the double post.I can't seem to attach pictures on my original message. When I press the attach picture icon it is only saying image URL.
  • 707EmeraldTriangle707EmeraldTriangle Member Posts: 98
    I am level 14 and I am getting my hinny kick in trials.
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 933
    That's not peachy
    @Pig thanks for the advice. Currently upgrading the gold armor. Will try again after I finish upgrading the 3 traits.
    MizTyTop8dog
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    Assault and scout clear the lvl21 walker with ease. At least for me. Although i got injuries and bruises respectively
    Top8dog
  • HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    @KelvSG i have lvl 19 legendary assault and lvl 18 legendary scout but i still can't quite clear 5/5. Guess my equipment are still crappy
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    @Haiyan u dont have to kill all walker. Just ensure u able to hold on till u able to open that damn door and run.
    autumn_ashMystiqueRedEye52Top8dog
    Managed to finish twice already with Mariaon and Daryl. First one both bruised while in the second Mariaon was perfect but Daryl suffered heavy injury. Just a matter of wrong movement. I might still manage 3/5 as I'm still upgrading the 3rd trait in Daryl's armor.
    MizTyPig
  • WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160
    i only have level 11 hunter and scout and completed the mission :)
    MizTy
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,765
    Your survivor level doesn't really matter. Only things that matter are strategy and not having terrible gear.
    Top8dog
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,765
    Also, if you picked up a +2/+3 level survivor from a mission. This challenge can be a lot harder.
  • MrTigros87MrTigros87 Member Posts: 34
    5/5 trial finished.
    And I didn't use any tactic at all.. just shoot em all and back away from tanks so they can't hit you and stun
    Top8dog
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    @MrTigros87 that strategy is called stick and move,
    Stick and Move

Perhaps the most famous quotation to ever come out of boxing came from arguably the greatest boxer that ever fought: “Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.” Muhammad Ali said this in 1974 before fighting George Foreman
    jimmorrison369RedEye52Top8dog
  • RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    I managed all 5 without too much difficulty. My survivors were max level 10. I used a decent 4 star hunter and a good 4 star warrior. My gear is good, but not great. I just hit as many walkers at a time as I could, and kept moving so I didnt get hit too much. My warrior got bruised or injured every time. Just stay near the RV door so you can grab it right away and get to the exit. Keep trying, you'll get it. :smile:
    Top8dogjimmorrison369
  • Nick_DixonNick_Dixon Member Posts: 54
    edited October 2016
    New player:Lvl 16 here with Lvl 7's 4*'s but keep failing at last run: I'm stuck at 4/5, all rest went smooth... any more tips? Got 4*: Hunter, 2 tanks, scout. Glenn and Daryl 2 stars. I always seem to run out of room :hushed: Zombies are lvl 9. Challenge this weekend was kinda easy with these survivors.

Vlaamse Crew: join us - open recruitment - only active players inside!! Enkel actieve spelers!!

Momenteel nr 1 lokale ranking: BE en nr 3 globale ranking!!

• BlightyBlighty Member Posts: 5
    I am struggling with this. I am on 3/5 it says I need character L15 ( mine are 14) I have tried a number of class combos but not even getting close. Any advice? Also do I need to complete all 5 to get negan? Or just the first 2. Any advice welcome
  • JadeoradeJadeorade Member Posts: 13
    I would try using shooters because thier power is advanced this week. I do believe that's what I used and yes I think you gotta do all to get Negan. Not 100% tho
  • BlightyBlighty Member Posts: 5
    Thank you
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,065
    edited October 2016
    You actually have to complete all five, on eight consecutive weeks to unlock Negan. 32 tokens per week. Once you get him he will look really cool, but will still be a bruiser (the most worthless class of survivor), with terrible traits. Good luck!
    psychwolfRedEye52
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 354
    I used Assault with golden wide spread and golden interrupt and Warrior with golden wide arc and golden interrupt. Headed right away towards RV so that when RV was ready team was already there at exit line..
  • Stafford5Stafford5 Member Posts: 53
    I used scout with 100 interrupt and a warrior with gold arc. Killed the z's with the warrior and interrupted the fatties with the scout while moving towards the exit. I ran to the door when it lit up. I used this team on both accounts one L13 survivors and L19/20.
  • JTannerJTanner Member Posts: 13
    Took about 10-12 tries, but finally got through trial five using a Legendary shooter & legendary hunter.
    psychwolfPigVerbaub
    Now 4/5. Will try for the last one later. Been 4 of 4 since the initial 0 of 5 wipe out.
    Pig
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Just remember that you don't need the best armor- low level upgraded armor with traits are as/more effective than high level armor with just one upgrade. Save some EXP if you can and still get decent traits.
    Weapon on the other hand is important to have at level or as close as possible and upgrading increases most important thing - Damage. Your not going 3+ levels on these walkers so the extra traits aren't necessary at the moment, help a bit, but more damage helps more. I'm using rare Daryl and Epic Hunter lvl 13, vid available now.
    Yay finished it at last. Started the week with 0/250 Rick tokens. Now have 72/250.
    PigVerbaub
  • AralVorkosiganAralVorkosigan Member Posts: 4
    Blighty said:

I am struggling with this. I am on 3/5 it says I need character L15 ( mine are 14) I have tried a number of class combos but not even getting close. Any advice? Also do I need to complete all 5 to get negan? Or just the first 2. Any advice welcome

I think only the first 2. 32 tokens * 8 weeks = 256 tokens
    BBRi