Must be a visual bug. They where lvl 10 in mission for me
    VerbaubTop8dog
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    Oops forgot to drop these videos

Trial 1-3

I've done 4 and will do 5 today if I have timr
    Top8dog[Deleted User]
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    Actually they should let rick be an scout and negan assault in this particular mission.

Only those watch the show know what i mean ;)
    Top8dog
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Shteevie said:

We will reopen the Trials from time to time, but we want to have only one Trial spotlit at once so that players are able to 'keep up' with the game the way they are with the show. Of course, if a player comes in late or doesn't finish one trial before the next is unlocked, we don't take the missions away - we just move where the 5/5 trial bonus is. I think there will be a point down the road where all the Trials are always unlocked [hopefully this goes for the Story Missions, too!].

Edited for clarity

Not often I say this so go out,.. Buy a frame,.. Hang it proudly

Very very good idea,.. And good just went to awesome for the above quote
    Great job done ;)
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    MadPuppyMizTy
  • exit_77exit_77 Member Posts: 63
    Does anyone have a video of 5/5 that they are willing to share? I could really use some help dealing with the higher lvl tanks and mass of aggressive walkers.
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @exit_77 Try to not get stunned by fatties(if cannot kill them) and close enough to dash for exit. Killing all is not the only possible way...
    Top8dog
    My lvl 13/14 survivers are going against lvl 16/17. It's instant struggle and death of any get close. Plus i can't take out any with 1 shot. I'll keep trying tho.
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    edited October 2016
    @exit_77

I'm one level above you with my 15s, I do get the struggles. Used a Shooter and a Hunter. Only killed the fatty closer to the RV, other one still lived when I dashed out (as well as five regular walkers).

Started at the front left of the RV and walked in a circle going left, and back right to the RV door. The second fatty will follow you down to the screen, giving you space to run back up at the door.

That fattie took me about 4 shots, without bodyshots miraculously. So think it can take up to 6? Depending on your gear.

Was still injured, but got 5/5 in one go.
    exit_77MizTy
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,863
    edited October 2016
    @Shteevie
    @Teeceezy
    Sorry I was not able to read all 6 pages of post here.

Main question:
    Has anyone suggested yet that we be able to re-play the map again after we have finished all 5 runs?

A couple of my guild mates are stuck on the 4th run through
    I can't make a video for them because I have already finished all 5 runs

It would be nice to go back and play again with my own srvrs after finishing the season 7 missions
    Also, NG, you get more mileage from your map efforts :)

By the way, I used a legendary Scout and a legendary warrior on the 4th and 5th run through
    I did not have to re-do any of the 5 attempts, but the 5th attempt, I got beat up before I got out :)
    The scout was useful for brain stabs on the fatties with Glenn's legendary knife and the warrior with his extra turns and his wide arc legendary weapon was able to cut down swaths of walkers
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    @EL34xyz

I did ask that and @Shteevie replied:

"We will reopen the Trials from time to time, but we want to have only one Trial spotlit at once so that players are able to 'keep up' with the game the way they are with the show. Of course, if a player comes in late or doesn't finish one trial before the next is unlocked, we don't take the missions away - we just move where the 5/5 trial bonus is. I think there will be a point down the road where all the Trials are always unlocked [hopefully this goes for the Story Missions, too!].

Edited for clarity"
    EL34xyz
    edited October 2016
    @exit_77
    I can't replay and record the 5th trial because I have already finished all 5 trials
    (I wish we could go back and re-play these maps)

I shot this video for a couple of my guild mates
    Maybe try this strategy
    I stay as far to the right as you can and so you can get to the exit as soon as the door is able to be opened
    I used a scout and a warrior for trial 4 and 5 and did not have to re-do either trial
    Charge up both as soon as you can
    Scout does brain stabs on the fatties on the right side
    Warrior gets two turns and I used a wide arc weapon so you can mow down wide swatches
    Negan can stand in for my Warrior in this video because he is able to do his charge attack and take down 3 walkers at the same time
    But a warrior gets two turns when they are charged and mine uses a 135 degree arc weapon. Jesus's Katana

This video is not gonna be representing the toughness you will face in trial 4 and 5, but it does show the strategy I used

I did both 4th and 5th trial in one try using this strategy
    Hope this helps

edited October 2016
    GreySeer said:

@EL34xyz
    I did ask that and @Shteevie replied:
    "We will reopen the Trials from time to time, but we want to have only one Trial spotlit at once so that players are able to 'keep up' with the game the way they are with the show. Of course, if a player comes in late or doesn't finish one trial before the next is unlocked, we don't take the missions away - we just move where the 5/5 trial bonus is. I think there will be a point down the road where all the Trials are always unlocked [hopefully this goes for the Story Missions, too!].
    Edited for clarity"

Thanks @GreySeer
    GreySeer
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Just remember that you don't need the best armor- low level upgraded armor with traits are as/more effective than high level armor with just one upgrade. Save some EXP if you can and still get decent traits.
    Weapon on the other hand is important to have at level or as close as possible and upgrading increases most important thing - Damage. Your not going 3+ levels on these walkers so the extra traits aren't necessary at the moment, help a bit, but more damage helps more. I'm using rare Daryl and Epic Hunter lvl 13, vid uploading now.
    ggbatsPapacasTop8dog
    edited October 2016
    Thanks @EL34xyz . I don't o know what I'm doing wrong. 2 turns instant struggle & death even with gold armor and weapons. I'm totally surrounded by a dozen walkers and 2 tanks no matter what strategy i use. And i can't take down a normal walker in less than 2 turns.
    Everyone has been dead for 2 days. I give up.
    edited October 2016
    Sorry. Just frustrated. If i try staying near the rv, i just get surrounded there and struggling. 2 turns.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Assault and Hunter got me through the last couple of levels with just slight bruising.
    Could probably have avoided that with a little more care tbh.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,007
    @exit_77

Try the strategy of keeping to the right but try to take one survivor (like a hunter) who can kill groups and another who can deal more damage to a single target.

Warrior and shooter worked for me. Maybe try Jean and Lawrence or Bruce (who should make more damage with a better weapon since he has marksman and sure shot which increases the chance of a critical hit against the fatties).

Try to keep away from the second one that spawns. Move to the bottom and then to the right and up again to be close to the RV but farthest away from the second fatty as possible.

But even in our guild we had so many different strategies and mine didn't work for some of the others... I hope you can find one that works for you.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    exit_77Invader
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    exit_77 said:

Sorry. Just frustrated. If i try staying near the rv, i just get surrounded there and struggling. 2 turns.

Don't give up mate,.. Shooters have great fire power just hang in and see if you can pull a better gun,. It does get very frustrating at times,..
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    exit_77Jaden
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Trial 5 with lvl 13 Rare Daryl and Epic Hunter
    exit_77Top8dog
  • NickV2169NickV2169 Member Posts: 6
    Could use some advice. My highest levels are 18 Rick, Daryl, Maggie, Jesus, Glenn, got a legendary warrior and shooter, level 18 epic scout. No matter what combo I use 2-3 rounds I'm toast on the last mission. Facing level 20's...any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks @Necroboogie . Finally got it, barely, with a hunter and shooter
    PapacasTop8dog
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    NickV2169 said:

Could use some advice. My highest levels are 18 Rick, Daryl, Maggie, Jesus, Glenn, got a legendary warrior and shooter, level 18 epic scout. No matter what combo I use 2-3 rounds I'm toast on the last mission. Facing level 20's...any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Try Daryl since retaliate. If Legendary Hunter has retaliate that might be the combo. Get a charge asap and move away. Take out tanks, they are the difficult ones. Get dodge/stun resistant armor if you have it.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,007
    Retaliate is definitely helpful. I had that on my warrior I used.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    I used low lvl gear because one had gold stun resistance and the other had wrestler. Nercrboogies video really helped.
    Top8dog
  • SlicerSlicer Member Posts: 4
    If I do not get through this mission I am uninstalling. I get creamed immediately. i can not figure the strategy. I am ony on 3 due to the game letting me win.
  • NickV2169NickV2169 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks for the advice. Still no luck no matter what combination I try. Low level armor with retailiate dodge and wrestle. Daryl with shooter, with bruiser, pair of scouts. Wasted a ton of gold for heals and to upgrade equipment. Seriously about to give up.