Interrupt Avoid?!

I had a walker avoid two interrupts and injure my copy of Glenn. What are the mechanics of interrupt avoid?
Good luck, dumbass

Best Answer

Answers

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    It appears purple stars are the key to Interrupt.
    antAnnette578Top8dog
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Movado
    Plz explain?
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @SynapseRanger
    Yeah, I hear ya. Hot stuffing? Bacon batter? Corn nibblettes? Definitely not kiddo I presume. --- I'm miffed too. My endearments are suffering

The point being our gear was nerfed (again). Come to think of it, our survivors were nerfed again as well! But what did Negan say? "Look at that. Taking it like a champ!"

@BadgeCryptKeepers
    Now may I have my swearing withheld by massive self restraint badge? I believe @PR0DJ earned one the other day as well ;)

PS. Never mind. I'm thinking now probably a whole bunch o' peeps earned one & we'll never know the true number. ..
    Top8dog
  • LonesLones Member Posts: 112
    @Movado
    Yes, but by use/have purple stars survivors will also increase the RSL isnt it? (I've read about it in your post). So with it you will still engage higher level walkers/enemies than your survivors that lead to still has more chances of having body shots.
    Please enlight me.

So IMO we must start to look for weapon with combination of gold Piercing and Interrupt traits. (If such weapon with that combination is exist).

My question, Piercing trait is only found on Range weapon, what trait that has the same effect of Piercing on Melee weapon?

Or is this mean the end of of use of melee survivors (and melee heroes as well)?.
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 561
    @Lones our melee guys can only fight weak walkers now...they are toast...
    Lonesautumn_ashTop8dog
  • StormLakeStormLake Member Posts: 29
    I want to second that melee weapons need "piercing", somehow.

Perhaps this is an opportunity for bruisers to take their place as the tanks they were intended to be? Give their weapons (not scouts or warriors) "piercing", either by default or as a random trait? I suggest making a bruiser avoid body shots innately, not by chance, to make them relevant to the game. Particularly with how common stun avoidance is, bruisers just aren't a class that many use anymore.
    Top8dogMizTyPicsoggybottoms