Negan: the newest Hero (mod edit: as related to the game only)

Comments

• HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    At least this time around, we get guaranteed hero tokens, we get what we worked hard for. Unlike before, you work hard for radios only to end up getting common, uncommon, or rare survivors or other hero tokens
    InspTurbinesPapacas
  • PounderPounder Member Posts: 6
    So do we have to wait 8 weeks to see who the other heros are?
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    I think game Negan is not the same as the TV show Negan. Look at him. He looks so nice. No maniac grin on his face, no evil look in his eyes... no wonder he works well together with mousy Rick. ;)

I want to unlock him and send him to the hospital, too. Want him to be swarmed by fatties. But that wouldn't be nice towards sweet game Negan, the nicer brother of TV show Negan. Now that's a dilemma. :p
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    MizTyTop8dogRedEye52
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,224
    Used Jesus to help. Can't wait for more.
    RedEye52
    @Shteevie if players can't play today can they play today's missions tomorrow?
    MadPuppy
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    edited October 2016
    Nulll
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I think you get all week on it, don't you?
    Then another next week......

Or have I completely lost the plot...,............
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    MadPuppyblynknzRedEye52MizTy
  • Negan is not a hero. I went into the mission, to kill him. Then again. And again.
    I will never ever use him in my team. Putting him to the game as a teammember was mere provocation by NG.
    Top8dogmongo911nericoPapacas
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,071
    To be fair, I thought it was a great use of the character in this challenge. Even though he and Rick are on opposite sides, they would have a common interest in working together to defeat the walkers and get the RV going again.
    JadenatrainofficialRedEye52Papacas
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738

To be fair, I thought it was a great use of the character in this challenge. Even though he and Rick are on opposite sides, they would have a common interest in working together to defeat the walkers and get the RV going again.

Did you watch the show?
    I hope when Negan is unlocked he comes with some wicked gear and weapon. Some legendary perks.
    MizTy
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Im not a fan of the trait. Might work well on story missions where you know you are going to get your ass kicked and you just have to make it out without dying, but not that great for challenges.

I think something like Double Damage or "Instant Kill" on human opponents would have been good.
    Top8dog
    MadPuppy said:
    That's why I didn't explain what I meant but thank you,...
    MadPuppyPapacas
    edited October 2016
    Top8dog said:

Did you watch the show?
    Yes. Not sure why you asked? My point simply was that the challenge fits within the episode (as it was designed to do) and they created a believable situation where these 2 characters would (be forced to) work together.

@MadPuppy I'm not discussing the episode itself, merely the challenge in the game.
    Top8dogJadenPapacas
    @TransmuteJun

It's just the one element,. That I can't explain,.. For spoilers ;)
    Totally agree with your post mate,....
    I'm getting over my hatred of negan rather slowly,.. I can totally see benifits to him game wise going forwards :smile:
    MadPuppy said:

@Top8dog I assumed as much. But my post was also for any posters that come after and might feel 'encouraged'. So basically you were the soap box i stood upon. Nice eh! ;)

I expect more treading on,... It's too easy to slip up ;)
    Top8dog said:

I'm getting over my hatred of negan rather slowly,.. I can totally see benifits to him game wise going forwards :smile:

Definitely! Although I do think they should change the term 'hero', because it is clear that doesn't apply to Negan. Perhaps 'Leader' might be a better descriptor.

Top8dogJadenRedEye52
  • MarcMarc Member Posts: 19
    The 5 repeatable challenge should be based on like the given heroes too because it would kinda be unfair to players who havent maxed out the levels.
  • MarcMarc Member Posts: 19

Anyone still kept this? Got it when I was only level 10 for survivors
    Top8dog
    No, I scrapped it. That trait don't work no more but it was a beast. Miss it. Used for the XP to upgrade fighters.
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    The trait is mostly useless. Also 250 unlocks him but he is green and his traits are very low bar. What this means is a legendary bruiser is going to be better than negan since u can't get tokens to upgrade negan traits to promote him to legendary. Or at least not for another year.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    edited October 2016
    The Vampire Bat has been upgraded since the original one
    But, I think they should have wrapped the barbed wire closer together and more of it like the real Lucille

The Traits are now

Lethal: +10% more damage
    Destructive: +60% Critical damage
    Accurate: +15% Critical Chance

I can't wait to level her up and crack some skulls :#
    I'll test her out with my best legendary Bruiser
    And Negan when he comes on board

• nericonerico Member Posts: 4
    I couldn't care less what game Negan does or doesn't do. I find him so repellent that I just won't play the episode. I don't want to risk acquiring him. Which begs the question. Isnt the point of adding things to the game to encourage and not discourage game play? Or am I just not hip enough of a customer for you to care? You should have realized that some people would be repulsed by him (even if we are a minority) and given us an alternative.
    Top8dogmongo911Roos
    I so thought that we would have a challenge mission everyday this week, but guess not. I hope next week's is more of a challenge. Very simplistic mission. I need more.
    ggbatsPapacas
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    avelardez said:

I so thought that we would have a challenge mission everyday this week, but guess not. I hope next week's is more of a challenge. Very simplistic mission. I need more.

It would be nice to be able to play it again
    Not sure why NG made it playable 5 times and that's it?
    avelardez
    Yup. Only one shot. I would like to play it over a few more times just for fun. Use other set ups to test my fighters.
    Top8dog
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    @nerico
    To each their own. Negan is one of the most popular characters in the TWD universe. The part where you can get Negan is a new addition. If you don't play it, at least you are not playing less than before, just not more. And from a writers' perspective: if a bad guy gives you such strong emotion, the writer is very happy: he wrote a convincing bad guy.

@EL34xyz @avelardez
    Shteevie said that in time the missions will be available again. I think I remember EL34xyz responding to that quite enthusiastically.
    mongo911nerico