Best trait with update 2.2

Hello ,
With new update 2.2 i don't know what is best trait for survivor , weapon and armor ?
Can you help me ?
Thanks .
KevinalfaroTop8dogMizTy

Comments

• tomducat21tomducat21 Member Posts: 308
    Nobody to help me .
    :(
    Top8dog
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    @tomducat21 Me thinks a lot of people are still searching for that answer themselves.

And it would really help if you could specify the survivor class and what kind of gear.
    MystiqueTop8dogMizTy
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738

Nobody to help me .

:(

Think a lot of top players are still trying to suss this out mate
    GreySeer said:

@tomducat21 Me thinks a lot of people are still searching for that answer themselves.

And it would really help if you could specify the survivor class and what kind of gear.

As said above this info can help massively for advice,.. If you post the info I'm sure you'll get many more helpful answers mate :smiley:
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    @Top8dog @GreySeer i play with shooter , hunter and soldier . I have weapon with interrupt but i see that this trait don't work like before . I want to known what is the best trait for replace it .
    @Terminates , thanks for your answer .
    edited October 2016
    And if it's possible i want to known best trait for scout arms and warrior arms.
    Thanks.
    Well thank you, but seein as the legend that is terminates has answered you I'll leave you in her very well skilled and capable hands mate,...
    Good luck with it and welcome to the zombie war ;)
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

tomducat21
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    @Terminates

Already tested the new piercing trait and doesnt work once you hit 3+ your legendary survivor levels

Therefore piercing and interrupt is a failed combo that many of us thought would help balance and work towards higher level walkers

Turns out we just got to keep killing them the old fashion body shot way without the interrupt..
    bubblesPic
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    @Terminates @KaLi although ideally i thnk having piercing and interrupt on 1 weapon is the best solution for now in theroy, but it rarely the case when overwatch. (since most of the time overwatch against higher walkers are bodyshot,)
    It now appears that the new trait "piercing" has been fixed and is working as it should,.
    Maybe worth a try now :)

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

MizTyPic_NoName