Top Guilds

I cant find a list with the top guilds anymore, which sucks as I just left my old noob guild. Is this function still available or has it been removed?
TheLostOnes

Comments

• kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    You will only be able to see it now when the challenge is active. This will hopefully be modified in the future.
    MystiqueTop8dog[Deleted User]AssCatcher
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    That sucks if you are looking to join a guild and want to see the list
    Top8dogRedEye52MizTy
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738

I cant find a list with the top guilds anymore, which sucks as I just left my old noob guild. Is this function still available or has it been removed?

This is a few weeks old but it's roughly a list of the top 50 guilds,.. It may help you mate

AssCatcherDeadBeatMizTyGrady
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,418
    Same i see mine lol
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    Top8dogDeadBeatVudnik
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Love your name @AssCatcher
    Welcome to the forum!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    AssCatcherTop8dogmasmith93
  • AssCatcherAssCatcher Member Posts: 42
    Thanks alot for the reply guys that really helps alot!
    TheLostOnesTop8dogMizTy
  • tomducat21tomducat21 Member Posts: 308
    @Shteevie @Teeceezy
    Hello , le classement top 50 des guildes est incohérent . Une guilde qui a fait au moins 1000 étoiles de moins que la notre lors du précédent defi se retrouve devant nous . Quelle est l'explication ?
    Quand ce problème sera t il résolu ?
    Merci.
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    @tomducat21
    We have had issues with the guild server, such as at the start of the last challenge. I think the problem that happened last time will not happen again, and we're upgrading the server code to handle guild stars more correctly in the near future.

For now, a ticket to support with a screenshot of your guild leaderboard screen will help us make sure we have handled the issues that caused your problem.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    MizTy
    @Shteevie thanks for reply but where send this screenshot and what screenshot sent ( screen for last challenge or screen of today ) ?
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    @tomducat21
    Look for the support button in the settings screen. Use the gear icon in the upper right.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    @Shteevie , i can't send screen via player support .
    Find attached screenshot .
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,787
    @tomducat21 , click settings (gear icon), help, then contact us.
    @zbot , OK in game . Thanks .
    Sorry i don't understand , i'm just a french man .
    JackBauerTop8dogMizTyInspTurbines
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    @Shteevie -- since we're on the topic of the leaderboards...

Are there any plans to make the rankings a true "last two challenges" instead of a 14-day lookback? It has always been a fine balance between early-pushers vs steady-earners vs late-bloomers. With the shift from Mon-Fri >> Weds-Sun the change in ranking has been more than noticeable.

As the rolling 14-day window stands, you can end up "on top" mathematically for overall weekly stars, but if your guild maxes on day 1 and 2, vs a guild that doesn't do anything those days and maxes on day 4 and 5, your guild loses (and won't even be on the board on day 3-4-and-5 and the late pushers "win" at the end of challenge.

It'd be awesome to have a true 2-challenge (not week/14-day) ranking system. Maybe even throw in the dynanic count of "current weeks stars" as perk to keep and encourage the up-and-down daily competitiveness to always keep raising the bar :)
    JulialiciousArtisansLoewe1968MizTy
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    @Shteevie Still broken and Stars not accurate on Guild Board (my guild not the Local or World) still undercounted.
  • GroznicGroznic Member Posts: 151
    edited November 2018
    Hello all, I am new to the forum. I Lead the Zombie Eaters Guild. I am trying to make my guild more effective but am probably one of the small fish right now. Just saying hello and picking up what you folks are laying down. If I had a question it would be; If I set the Guild to "join by request", am I able to message prospective candidates prior to accepting? I have 15 members I am very pleased with but changes may come soon for the other 4. Thanks.

I see now there are other threads to direct the question.

Groznic
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,114
    edited November 2018
    @AssCatcher my guild ZOMBREX ELITE isn't on that list, we fall just a few K short most weeks.

One spot open right now, just search ZOMBREX SATISFIES to find us

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 261
    2 year old post.
    SCBMADanski_46Jenngbigbeano
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,411
    2 years and still open. Uh oh

vshield50SCBMAbigbeanoJaden
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 595
    > @Groznic said:
    > Hello all, I am new to the forum. I Lead the Zombie Eaters Guild. I am trying to make my guild more effective but am probably one of the small fish right now. Just saying hello and picking up what you folks are laying down. If I had a question it would be; If I set the Guild to "join by request", am I able to message prospective candidates prior to accepting? I have 15 members I am very pleased with but changes may come soon for the other 4. Thanks.
    >
    > I see now there are other threads to direct the question.
    >
    > Groznic

@Groznic
    Nope, you can’t message anyone prior to accepting, regardless of which settings you choose.
    Jenngvshield50
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 639
    2 years until a rgg 2x call?

I'll be waiting with 10 million phones baby.
    tdiddy