Working Together To Repair The Game...NML Guild Council Intent

Comments

• PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783

Hey! I resemble those remarks @Necroboogie! I'm no mole! Now, I occasionally moonlight as a purser on a cruise ship!

@jls_killer It is time to watch reruns of The Love Boat on TVLand and see you on a cameo :)
    InspTurbinesSlickRickMizTyTop8dog
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,060
    You took the only strategy.. I've questions about whats the new strategies? There is none interrupt and pierce on the same weapon.. Except 20/30% of the time, there is no new strategy its the SAME ONE just 20%30% of the time. Ridiculous you "fixed" something that wasn't broke lol
    Top8dogMizTy
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    @Pic Piercing doesn't work for walkers 4 lvls above you...that lvl there is no strategy
    Top8dog
  • jotajota Member Posts: 62
    am I the only person that finds the title of this thread both ironic and funny in light of the 2.2?
    Top8dog[Deleted User]VudnikSlowMo
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Ah, I see your point.
    jotaTop8dog
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    @SgtSalami
    Thanks for pointing out unclarity.
    I edited that sentence. What I meant was a discussion about developer bashing. It was a big post typed on my phone due to my laptop being broken. It's hard editing on five inches of glass.
    If you look at my last sentence (not edited) I explicitly invite to constructive on topic duscussion about the game.
    [Deleted User]SgtSalami_NoNameDrBOBantmongo911Survivor420[Deleted User]Top8dogbunSekushiInspTurbinesGrimGaelFragzieVudnikCaptainslayerMrSorrow
This discussion has been closed.