Shooter vs Hunter

Assuming,both with GG..which one?

Comments

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Both.. i need both in every mission.. hunter can damage many walkers.. and shooter can deal huge damage and have an extra attack ability..

• LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    See-I gotta give the nod at my novice ability to the shooter,I can move him into precarious positions that I couldn't otherwise with a squishy hunter-thus,presenting more options.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    3 Legendary Hunters in GG will beat out 3 Legendary Shooters in GG just because they can hit multiple targets.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    3-lucky man!

I was inferring one however-if I had to choose,the Shooter presents more viable options for the entire team.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    2 hunters and a shooter, but I like to use 2 warriors and a shooter when my hunters are in hospital.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    sborg
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 192
    BigOleTDs said:

depends on the map and the level. I use warrior-shooter-hunter generally on high levels unless its a real tight map then I'll switch out hunter for another shooter

i also use this squad. it's well balanced in my opinion and very powerful. :)
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    for me depends on gear, and agree with @grimey shooters extra damage is very telling, for example the extended range turns the shooter into a very powerful option on maps like cannibals where you want to be able to to hit big targets at range and you know your going to need multiple hits.

i usually using 1 hunter 1 shooter, and either warrior or hunter depending on map, but also training a ledge shooter so that may come in, as a ledge shooter with good gear will dish close to 850 currently where the best from a hunter currently is about 720 (assuming full maxed ledge gear)

Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
    [Deleted User]
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    My starting Team atm is shooter/hunter/assault. The different ranges + crit are working really great together. In Hospital time i add the warrior for the missing char.
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    Nice team Derrick,that's what I go with-Shooter,Hunter,Assault.

Though a second shooter,(If I had one)replacing the hunter would be attempting.
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    Thx lawdog. Yeah. On nightmare missions or hard maps a second shooter is replacing the Hunter. To many bodyshots. Still waiting for a leg Hunter. Or even better a warrior. Love it when they 2x bonus attacks in 2 turns if the walkers moving perfectly. Every hit a crit. :-)
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
  • HammaHamma Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2016
    @BigOleTDs
    BigOleTDs said:

depends on the map and the level. I use warrior-shooter-hunter generally on high levels unless its a real tight map then I'll switch out hunter for another shooter

@grimey agreed

Well said! I'm running the same set up but like you said depends on the map/guild challenge. Weapon perks also determines who gets to see action aswell.

"Some have it.. Some don't"
  • drinky said:

.....the extended range turns the shooter into a very powerful option on maps like cannibals where you want to be able to to hit big targets at range and you know your going to need multiple hits.

i usually using 1 hunter 1 shooter, and either warrior or hunter depending on map, but also training a ledge shooter so that may come in, as a ledge shooter with good gear will dish close to 850 currently where the best from a hunter currently is about 720 (assuming full maxed ledge gear)

I'm a big fan of the gold extended grid also. I sub in a shooter when one of my hunters is down for Xp farming all the time. Hunters are awesome for Xp farming IMO.
  • HammaHamma Member Posts: 5
    @DarkFae lol yah I love farming xp with my hunters to.
    "Some have it.. Some don't"
This discussion has been closed.