Quotes staying in my posts after iv posted them?

Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
Is this something you guys can control?
It's yapping a lot on my iPad,. Not sure if you control the forum workings,.. Or could just be a glitch on my iPad,. Either way it's annoying,.. I either have to delete it if I spot it or end up having to edit my posts when I notice it's still there in different threads

Cheers
I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....

Comments

• Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Forgot to post what I mean pics

I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    There's a tab in your profile that shows you all the drafts that are saved. While you're waiting for the fix if you find that tab it will let you clear all drafts. It's harder to find on your phone than a tablet.
    Cheers for that mate,.. I'll go check on that now thanks :)

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

@Shut_Up

Don't suppose you have directions to it on an iPad do you,.. Iv seen it somewhere but for love or money can't find it

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I just stumble on it once in a while and clear stuff out. I just spent 10 minutes looking for it and it started giving me a headache. @zbot Do you know where it is?
    Top8dog
    Thanks for looking tho mate it's appreciated

DON'T TALK,.. THINK