freemen on steroids

the stats of the freemen is off the chart. insane amount of hp, damage, aggressiveness, and smartness from the previous update. i thought memory lane was ok, but this challenge is probably one of the hardest challenge. every single challenge has freemen with ridiculous stats. this isn't fun anymore and painful to see my weakling survivors get destroyed by the relentless freemen. especially those hunters. i wish all of you good luck, there will be a lot of medical bills after this challenge.
SlickRickBeePapacasJadenpsychwolfMystiquevixen243MizTyrgerkmanVudnikHershelsheadTheSittingDuckSlowMoNCDawgFanKARAZIPKALISekushiInspTurbinesCarolsCookiesVerbaubInvader[Deleted User]mcbkhicksDeadBeatOneVoiceFLWillBlack_JackTop8dogRemnantMrsScattercushionbubblesggbatsxyzStelioZeenaGunny_Highwayharudsgn

Comments

• MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Amazayn Define "we whales"?

I'm mean you're obviously a part of LabRatGroupA, but what other criteria is relevant?
    DrBOBTop8dogKARAZIPKALIInspTurbines
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    @Vudnik You may be surprised to find out actually that the term "whales" in gaming have a very different meaning & connotation. Just FYI.
    Vudnik[Deleted User]InspTurbinesKaiser
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    edited October 2016
    Thanks @Movado & @lmfgunnut !
    Like I said, I only learned the term first here, without any true definition.
    I guess I'm not a whale then because I would never scam anyone, nor do I have the funds to come even close to paying what NG would love me to. In this respect I am plankton!

In both cases I'm glad I'm not a whale. Lets just call it "foundation player" then, or "old-timers". That having been said, there's more than enough disrespect for all player types to spread around.
    Tyvm for your answers. I see we are clearly talking about who NG refers to as Group A.

But back on topic, because it's a good one!

@Amazyn asked, & many agreed, that freemen are to powerful. Looks like a job for @StrategicAnalyticsZombieCrunchers. Is Freemen op intended?

And a bonus question from MizTy: where the heck did the label "Freemen" come in? I don't remember that from TWD?
    Top8dogInspTurbinesPapacas
    edited October 2016
    Then why is Neegan a hero?
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I actually pushed through the nightmare missions specifically to finish them before luck was nerfed based on the assumption that they would become impossible.

That may not have been completely true since eventually we will get lvl 23-24 survivors and they should be more than capable of completing the story missions.

Looks like NG has changed direction for new episodes with missions all levels can participate in.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

MizTySlickRickInspTurbines
    edited October 2016
    @lmfgunnut I know! Like fatties are actually powerful! NG prides itself in keeping "true to the show" but the weakest of them all is the fattie!
    TWD takes their own poetic license based on the comic book, and mostly they have done wonderfully. Can't say the same here.
    I'm simply agog at the direction they (NG) are following/directing, though we all know the impetu$!
    lmfgunnutInspTurbinesTop8dogOneVoice
    Is your RSL close to your survivor level? I haven't gotten that far yet. That's why I was curious about the continued balancing... are they doing it behind the scenes live while the challenges are happening, or are they using this data to fine tune it next week? Ya know what I mean?
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I keep going back to this screen print provided to me by the amazing @Amazayn from the challenge last week. Now we have all six missions with super buffed raiders, to battle with our super nurfed survivors. Oh joy.... what a wonderful combination for us. Thanks again NG...
    MizTySekushiTop8dog
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    ideally we would like to kill the freeman before they can attack us cause we want the full 3 star. once the freeman lvl is on par as my survivor, even a weak shot is enough to bruise me and there goes my 1 star. So NG should actually make adjustment to the star allocation too if they decide to buff the AI. it easy to win, but extremely hard to dodge an attack that come with a bruise. espc with nerf interrupt, dodge and luck now.
    jimmorrison369OneVoiceR2runfastPic
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    @Amazayn at what RSL did you find that the big jump happened? I'm still working my way up the challenges, curious when the switch gets flipped
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    @Verbaub RSL 17. you can get bruised if they crit your survivor. so watch out.
    MizTyTop8dogggbats
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    a lvl30 bruiser has 40k hp with a total of 80k. so yeah... :lol:
    InspTurbinesTop8dog
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 514
    Someone want to explain why uninjured Freeman shows only half of its total Health! After you get him to the bleeding stage, his health is unaffected until you hit him again. What are we doing in the first attack, damaging his armor?
    Top8dogOneVoice
  • jotajota Member Posts: 62
    Camel56 said:

Someone want to explain why uninjured Freeman shows only half of its total Health! After you get him to the bleeding stage, his health is unaffected until you hit him again. What are we doing in the first attack, damaging his armor?

yep, that's precisely it. the green bar is the armor.
    Top8dog
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,350
    @Camel56 The Freemen have two bars of health, just like our survivors do.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,007
    edited October 2016
    I just don't want to waste all the gas, shooter healing times reduced or not. Last challenge I got 300 something, I stopped at 250 for now. Might try to get some more stars for the guild but the TGs aren't worth the hassle.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    OneVoice