.44 Sheriff in the store

Did anybody get one? What traits did you get?
Shut_Up

Comments

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    It's totally random traits I've brought 2 both didn't have extended grid but since ng want us to upgrade all weapons (and we have no idea what trait will be buffed or nerfed) and they're are no "bad" traits i upgraded the one with pierce (mostly to check it's effectiveness) unfortunately they both had INTERUPT
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    MizTy
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    If you mean the pistols and revolvers in the IAP purchase store, you can tap on them to see the traits.

The weapons in the TG store come with unknown and random traits.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    MizTy
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Lucille896425
    I wanna pistol with piercing & interrupt (& critical chance if I could design my own weapon).

Did you notice a reduction of body shots? Does it say "body shot avoided" - that would be cool
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I'm not interested in any pistol without at least silver range, preferably gold. I want to be out of walker or melee range if I get the dreaded body shot.
    MizTyxyzJadenFLWill
    I have always only upgraded pistols with at least silver grid and will continue after this one but couldn't resist trying out pierce and interrupt together.
    @MizTy I don't want to give away my findings yet to small a sample but I will say this there are less body shots
    MizTy
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Lucille896425
    Does it say anything like "body shot avoided" or "hot dam?"
    avelardez
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,320
    Used it. Don't see a big difference.
  • mihaitopirceanumihaitopirceanu Member Posts: 16
    edited October 2016
    5pistols from the TG shop , none with grid trait and all with silencer , could be worse than this ...? Just another way to mock us ....totally disapointed ...
    2 already discarded and the one with gold grid trait is from a legendary crate...
    FLWill
    @MizTy unfortunately not it either says body shot interupt avoided or interupted it so should though. They should change it to 'you're f*cked' and 'hell yes'
    MizTySlowMo
    Although I don't like silence it's useful it could have the most useless trait interupt (without pierce)
  • FLWillFLWill Member Posts: 71
    5 attempts, 62.5K in TG and no extended grid/range! Grrrr!!
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 227
    edited October 2016
    I've bought four 12.5K TG pistols and none of them has extended range.
    MizTy