Is the " Get 3 unlocks " video ad random or fixed ?

After successfully completed a mission , you will get to unlock box and at the left side you can choose either watch video ad to get free 3 unlocks or purchase 3 unlocks with 25 gold bars.

So if I watched the video ad and got 3 free unlocks , will I still able to get the video ad offer in the next box unlocking scene ?
Does the video ad appears randomly or is it fixed like if you watched the ad this time , then the next time it won't appear , and then few times later it will appear again ?

Best Answer

• GovernatorGovernator Posts: 3,778
    Accepted Answer
    It has been stated before it is fixed. You should get the video ads after missions and in-game (formerly Cinema ads) every 6-8 hours. I'm not sure why it sometimes does not show on the next mission crate scene after I skipped it, but it happens a lot. Sometimes, I have to wait 5-10 seconds for the free vid unlock to appear. It's not as consistent as I would like. But, they are there fairly regularly for the most part.

Oh, they come in sets of 4. So, that is 8 ads every 6-8 hours. Both are on separate schedules.

Answers