Gold event ticket success?? Show rewards

Comments

• avelaavela Member Posts: 8
    Lance said:

often 0 ticket, and 1 or 2 silver at max. This event has decreased gold chest, check the code.

I agree. I'm seeing less than normal and 1 - 2 silver as well.
    KyoLawdog
  • JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    Gold ticket heaven!
  • JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    Gold ticket heaven!
    Lawdog
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Wow-Grats Jenny!
    Jenny
  • MekoMeko Member Posts: 28
    Got these today
    Lawdogirishmob
  • basiaMDbasiaMD Member Posts: 58
    I have been getting 0-1 gold tickets today, usually zero, deadly missions or not. Could there be a glitch? This is upsetting.
    Lawdog
  • MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    edited January 2016
    I cannot see any difference. It's the same for me unfortunately. Members in my guild report similar results.

Also rewards are shameful, so do not have anything to show of :neutral:
    Lawdog
  • mindsoremindsore Member Posts: 70
    I have seen only 3 gold tickets all day long. Not sure what the increase % is supposed to be but, I' not sseeing any at all here. Typical day
    Lawdog
    lmao same thing happened to me Dan earlier-I guess I was fortunate to get the 2 radios.
  • I'm not seeing much of an increase either and there is a little grumbling in my guild also about it. Thought it was just luck until I saw this thread.
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    I just got an in game pop up saying the event was starting 5 minutes ago !!

Still only had 3 gold chest all day now which is way way below what I normally get per day and seems everyone else is having same issues so something ain't working.
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    I got less gold crates than usual. Refilled 2 times my gas with gold and had 2 gold crates in my last 15+ deadlies. (Level 12). Uhm. . Will not longer refill the gas with gold. Because its not worth it
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    More crap.Continuing...to....grind.
    50 gold later-already have a better one but its progress.
  • superbeastsuperbeast Member Posts: 121
    THE EVENT STARTED!? I haven't gotten a dam thing in 5 missions I haven't seen one gold ticket and I mean that literally the 9 boxes didn't even have any to offer. On one mission there was 1 silver I could claim and did get it but it only had 840 cans of tomato sauce yip eeee
    Lawdog
    Pasta nite for you my friend.
  • superbeastsuperbeast Member Posts: 121
    I'm on a diet
  • DutchbrotherDutchbrother Member Posts: 43
    They took his cattle gold boxes

Cherokee_Rose
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    since the event has started, I haven't gotten a single gold ticket on the first pull and of course, not a single video for almost 24 hours.
    spent some gold to open extra chests to get the elusive gold tickets and its always garbage.

I have the worst luck with these events. every single one, no matter what it is, never gives me anything even remotely good.
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
    Mmm num num num
    30 mins until GO time-will advise further humiliation.
    But then I was like..
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Hi @TK-421 ,

For the past 6 deadly exploration missions from Episode 12 I've played, I've had no gold crates to open, mostly 3-4 silver crates at best.

What's up with the even higher chances of getting gold crates? Did you do the reverse instead?

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • gamblegamble Member Posts: 28
    There seems to be a problem again, yesterday i got easily 1-3 golden tickets per game, no i just did 5 games an there wasnt any single gold ticket...i also restarted the game after the scnd attemptbut didnt get better :(

It rly would be nice if we could get a better drop chance on 5 Star items aswell if u can get the gold ticket problem fixed again.

regards !
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    I have much more gold crates since the beginning of the event. But inside usually crap. Quantity < Quality NG. Please adjust this. Minlvl of items = highest survivor lvl -2 or something like that would help a lot!!
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Seems this is working for a minority whilst others it's clearly not. Gold tickets are noticible down or absent completely, mist certainly not up.

I play a lot of missions a day and 3 gold crates all day is way below what I normally get per day which is usually in the teens.

Guess nothing will be done as its weekend now.
This discussion has been closed.