Body shot frequency with pierce

I have piercing and interupt together on weapon I'm not going to share my experience with it( I don't want to influence resultsjust wondering what other users experience with it.
This isn't meant to bash it, so be truthful
P.s list how many shots, how many were body shots and lvl of enemy and your survivor lvl
Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild

Comments

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,408
    I have a weapon with interupt and gold pierce, I'm not going to include my findings so far ( I don't want to influence users experience) so asking for users data on the 2 traits.
    This isn't too bash the trait so only want truthful data.
    P.s include how many shots, how many were body shots, what lvl the enemy and your survivors are and the lvl of traits.
    P.p.s I thought i put it up early but must have forgot to post lol or less its there and i can't find it lol
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @zbot @MadPuppy

Merge with the thread in General Discussion?
    @Lucille896425
    I asked the guys in my guild to collect some data for you. HTH
    Cheers for that @MizTy I might be drinking lol
    MizTy
    edited October 2016
    @MadPuppy in my slightly drunken haze I put up a double post about this It's been fixed already cheers though
    MadPuppyMizTy
    I've done around 90 shots for lvl 21 and above so far so a few more missions I'll put up my figures
    MizTy
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,258
    edited October 2016
    I found it works better during over watch with certain fighters and no movement. Example. One group of two shooters bullet dodge helps better than when I switch out and have two without bullet dodge on the team. Also, if I don't move the one that has that weapon I have seen it happened two to three times in a row with interruption then failed me.
    I'd help you if I could, but I didn't pull any piercing... and I'm not that great at record keeping either ;)
    Same normally but since 2.3 i found myself only playing the challenge but I've started doing a few scavenges now (especially because it was costing me stars) since 2.3 to test the trait
    MizTy
    edited October 2016
    2.3? I'm only on 2.2. I've been robbed!
    CaptainslayerDeadBeatSgtSalami
    edited October 2016
    What's new in 2.3? Tell me; I have to know!
    Captainslayer
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    the update 2.3 would probably tweaking the traits again. but i wont be surprised if my traits will get nerfed even more. since there is really nothing they can do anymore besides introducing a new trait that is beneficial to both melee and long range. also pierced shot doesn't work at all. so yeah lol gg.
    They will be tweaking the traits in 2.3 supposedly buffing them (fingers crossed)
    Although I disagree about the pierce trait it does make it more than 0% after 3 or 4 lvls above your survivor lvl of interupting the enemy
    MizTy
    I love that compliment @Lucille896425
    "Although I disagree about the pierce trait it does make it more than 0% after 3 or 4 lvls above your survivor lvl of interupting the enemy"

Oh the irony...
    Pig
    Wow @Lucille896425
    That is not a small sample size. That is a lot of work that shows the ridiculousness of how NG changed Interrupt for the levels we need it most. It shows how a legit strategy was simply voided at 3 levels past your own. Not even a gradual increase in body shots, but a total annihilation of Interrupt. It's unrealistic & doesn't make sense

Good share. I'm glad you started this thread. I hope some others will share their Interrupted experience as well.
    SgtSalami
    @MizTy I could live with the 3 lvl above me only 15 body shots out of almost a hundred I'm not sure what the percentage is maybe @DLich will be kind and figure that out. But the 4 lvl above huge jump is a dufficult pill to swallow out of 109 shots, 97 body shots and only 12 interupted I would've been a bit more contempt if it was maybe 45 body shots or even 50% around 54 body shots at least then it's almost a pliable strategy.

But as i said it is a small test and maybe I was unlucky so I'll continue testing once challenge is over and make my final judgement then
    MizTy
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,538
    @Lucille896425

The desired 3 lvl above being 15 body shots out of 100 would mean you'd land 85% of your hits.
    as mentioned 4 lvl above 97 body shots ouf ot 109 would mean you landed 11% of your hits.

I hardly play the game with a pen and paper. When i'm trying to gauge a particular action I will, but it's far and few between. Personally regarding body shots and interrupt we all know the ratio sucks. The sample size is small but overall it's most likely properly reflecting how grossly it has changed.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    SgtSalamiMizTyGrimGaelCaptainslayer
  • jotajota Member Posts: 62
    edited October 2016
    I guess NG programmers don't really understand what 100% means.
    Of course I'm joking, but the truth is for a newcomer to this game it must be utterly confusing what the traits are, what they do, and how they work. I pity them. I've been playing this game for a long time and it's still confusing to me, and getting worse by the update. Someone puts their time upgrading a weapon that claims to stop walkers with 100% guarantee but then in the playing field it just doesn't work. What kind of logic is this?
    GrimGaelSebiFragzieMizTy
  • SebiSebi Posts: 146
    Its called Ilogic. They dont give an ass tail you worked 2 weeks to get that weapon 100 interrupt. Now its 0.So suck it up and be constructive.
    MizTy
    A logical question now. WHY DO YOU KEEP GETTING INTERRUPT ON A LVL 20 WEAPON LIKE THE ONE I POSTED? ??This particular weapon once upgraded Will succesfully kill LVL 23-24 walkers with ONE shot. As at that LVL interrupt is 0 I Will not try to use it. I Will just shoot and pray. SO WHY sell This weapon with 12500TG and not put a trait thats usefull? ?
    MizTy
    Lol.wrong one.This one.
    jotaMizTy
    Got a pistol too but sold it.
    Sebi said:

Lol.wrong one.This one.

hehe, that pistol is actually quite nice.
    Sebi said:

Its called Ilogic. They dont give an ass tail you worked 2 weeks to get that weapon 100 interrupt. Now its 0.So suck it up and be constructive.

I really don't know how to be pissed off and constructive at the same time. I believe they are mutually exclusive things.
    Captainslayer
    Lol.I know. NO words to describe something that illogical as nerfing interrupt to 0 and keep selling weapons with that now useless trait.