Carol & Scout Week!

rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
Just wanted to say.... Thank you NG!
& Thank you for the Bonus Free 15 Radio Call!!! Nice Touch!
I'm also loving S7E2 !!!! Very much!!
Really looking forward to this Week!! :grimace:

I'm going to go eat my Cookies now :wink::joy:
There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
TheLostOnesSlowMoMadPuppyMizTyGreySeerRustysmith16MrsScattercushionOneLessTitan

Comments

• bellmargracebellmargrace Member Posts: 1
  • SpindigSpindig Content Creator Posts: 255
    I'm loving the outfits in the TG shop!
    NEPTUNE Guild Leader and Content Creator. YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/thewalkingdeadnomanslandfans Twitch Stream: https://twitch.tv/spindigs
    rgerkmanRustysmith16OneLessTitanJaden
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I'm even liking the Bundles & just might bite!!

Rhonda
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    From what I'm seeing so far is that the Scouts only purpose is to grab the Flag or TG on the Outpost levels. I just finished up Chapter 7 and they're a handicap on those and Scavenger levels. The only Scout I use is Glenn and that's because of his Leader trait.
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I love my Scouts! Next to my Assaults.. Scouts are my next favorite. I know the "Scout Subject" is touchy for some.. But I still find them very useful.. Especially with just the right Combo of Traits!! They have an important role on my Team :blush:

Rhonda
    Rustysmith16OneLessTitanSCBMA
  • _NoName_NoName Member Posts: 188
    Anybody has details on the "attack bonus" of scouts? I haven't noticed anything in the game like during the shooter event ...
    MizTyLumpisdeadR2runfast
  • RoonisRoonis Member Posts: 47
    being a new player, got super excited for more 5s upgrades for scout week. guessing that isn't a usual thing :(
    R2runfast
  • _NoName_NoName Member Posts: 188
    Naah, and there will be hospital times too! :'(
  • emodwarfemodwarf Member Posts: 17
    @Spindig or anyone else - Once you trade for an outfit (such as Carol's Wolf outfit this week), does that slot in the TG shop revert back to offering crates or whatnot? I don't really want outfits, but I'd be willing to burn 1k TG if needed just to open up that slot for the rest of the week's restocks. Rick's jacket sat there taunting me for a full week, like some crateblocking LL Bean reject.
    Bryan18MizTy
  • SpindigSpindig Content Creator Posts: 255
    edited October 2016
    I love collecting outfits! Many of them have been "paid" content up till this point so I'm super hyped to see them in the TG shop. Can't tell you whether or not it takes up a slot but its only 1k so might as well pick em up while you can.
    NEPTUNE Guild Leader and Content Creator. YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/thewalkingdeadnomanslandfans Twitch Stream: https://twitch.tv/spindigs
    rgerkmanOneLessTitanpsychwolfant
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,361
    @Roonis That was a weekend event last week for shooters. I'm sure they will do a similar thing for scouts once Friday rolls around!
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Roonis
  • RoonisRoonis Member Posts: 47

@Roonis That was a weekend event last week for shooters. I'm sure they will do a similar thing for scouts once Friday rolls around!

Gotcha, I started playing Friday, so seemed like it was the whole time for me. Well, something to look forward to then.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Spindig said:

I love collecting outfits! Many of them have been "paid" content up till this point so I'm super hyped to see them in the TG shop. Can't tell you whether or not it takes up a slot but its only 1k so might as well pick em up while you can.

I wonder if anyone is annoyed that an outfit they may have purchased (by money in a bundle or gold in the survivor screen) can now be purchased cheaply from the TG shop.

Im not complaining. Its nice to give the characters a change of clothes.
  • MattiePMattieP Member Posts: 24
    I think for most people in the mid levels or above can spare the 1k TG to get a new costume each week. I like having a costume pop up starting after the new missions representing the person's that the episode is about. Sure it definitely sucks if you bought them previously, but I feel like that is just how games go (buy it right away at a steeper price VS. sometime down the road it is cheaper).
    MizTy
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I think ppl get more passed off (at themselves) that the bought the outfit for gold, and then wind up buying a bundle with the outfit, gold, & a weapon... so they end up buying the same outfit twice.

But que sera sera. ..

@NG any new outfit designs gonna to come out?