Why continue to play

Hey folks enjoyed the game for about 350 days yes like nov 15 is a year. I have 9 legandary and 5 epic (Daryl being epic). Doing good my guild keeps getting to about 4000 in challenge. My characters are mostly level 18 ( max). Now for my question as you know it takes 250. To raise a a legandary trait which I don't know takes 120 phones why do we get such a small 3% raise in traits ability. The guild is fun but come on the game seems like a lot of grinding with no real reward. Sad sad sad to say nothing really to play for now Why keep playing....?....also why the gap of nearly 2000 from like 3000 to 5200 in the challenges.? I mean how many guilds just give up after 3000 just because it becomes a joke 2000 more. Stars for 4 phones . What a joke reward and my guild gives up after 3000
SgtSalamiR2runfastTop8dog[Deleted User]WallStreetZette

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    In my guild everyone likes playing the challenges but no one is required to play them more than they themselves want to.

In my guild this results in 3k stars just because of fun.

The 5k is indeed a long jump for just 4 phones. The only reason we make that sometimes is because there is a couple that like getting as far as they can,

We don't all have to be the best. But for those that get really far, it's good there there's still something to reach for.
    [Deleted User]
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    Challenges a due a change. Read about it here. The reward structure is likely going to change along with it. Development has been clear that they intend to make sure that rewards do not suffer from changes.
    [Deleted User]MizTy
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    I guess @Herberge is right. @Wiseoldgamer is sad about such big gap between guild rewards. I dont understand, why NG completely changed structure of personal challenge rewards while kept same structure for guild rewards. On the other hand, if changed, there will be less phones in each reward, so at the end, some guilds will have to get more stars in order to keep same reward as before..wont be rewarding after all.
    And @Wiseoldgamer , I know 4 phones are not much, but NG dont want to spoil their income by giving us too many phones(as phone bundles are cash cow for sure) and with S7 missions, you can get aditional 30 phones(hope this number is correct, but if not, not a big difference I believe) and from challenge rewards, even your guild get 12/16 phones, so difference compared to some months ago is 40+ phones each week...I remember weeks when I was getting like 70-80 phones at best, so this is about 50% more...you(we all) really dont want to get all for free, believe me.
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    What I'm not buying is the "more data" come now.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    The more that gets nerfed, the more our game gets ruined, thus the less I play.

Sad but true :(
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Top8dogMizTyWallStreet
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    I still love this game but I must admit other than playing challenge since 2.2 my tank is full for longer than it used to be, basically it was only full when i was asleep, now i get that notification and sometimes it's hours before i jump on as before I barely got the notification as it never got the chance.
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Top8dogMizTyTapatio75WallStreet
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    This is the question I see on EVERY forum for EVERY game that I've ever played. Once I get to the "end-game" is usually when I put a game away and sometimes might come back for it. This is also the reason why I have switched mostly to F2P (Free to Play) since it draws the game longer and I don't get carried away and spend too much time or money playing. It wasn't that long ago that I was playing my 3 accounts on Clash of Clans and running a 50 person Clan, 2 accounts on Boom Beach, 2 accounts on Plunder Pirates and running my own 50 person Guild, 2 accounts on Gang Nations, 2 accounts on Clash Royale and this game. It finally got to be too much and I had a "gaming crash" where I stopped playing everything for months and I had max accounts on most of them. Now, I only use 1 account for CoC, 1 for Clash Royale and I play this game again. Speaking of which, be careful if you delete this game because when you reinstall it you lose your previous account.
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    Top8dogMizTyMadPuppy
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Loose ends...
    ggbatsTop8dog
  • WiseoldgamerWiseoldgamer Member Posts: 32
    Hey mods seems like a lot of high level players agree. Kind of strange don't you think
    MizTyTop8dog
  • WiseoldgamerWiseoldgamer Member Posts: 32
    Hey why does getting 15 phones and then 125 assault tokens really make no difference oh yeah the other option is 32 glen tokens not even enough to raise one skill one smallllll bit Ng please understand not asking the world maybe the one time out of four you do get 125 tokens maybe that should raise a ability one notch
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 515
    Top8dog said:

I'm not loving the game as much as I did,.. But I do still get some enjoyment,.. Plus I'm a die hard fan of the show and for me,. None of the other games come close to this one for playability,. The linked season episodes are great,..
    I guess even if they nerf more things I'll still play as it's the closest I'll get to being involved in a fantastic show,..

Ah, it's okay. You can admit it. Your real enjoyment comes playing with an awesome guild. :smile:
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    Top8dogMizTy
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    javajnkie said:

Top8dog said:

I'm not loving the game as much as I did,.. But I do still get some enjoyment,.. Plus I'm a die hard fan of the show and for me,. None of the other games come close to this one for playability,. The linked season episodes are great,..
    I guess even if they nerf more things I'll still play as it's the closest I'll get to being involved in a fantastic show,..

Ah, it's okay. You can admit it. Your real enjoyment comes playing with an awesome guild. :smile:
    Very good point Java but missing one slight detail!....
    all the awesome people in it :wink:
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    MizTy