How is the matchup calculated in outpost?

Atm, I'm lvling up alot of my buildings but not my srvrs yet, except their gear ofc.

Meanwhile I noticed i went up from 2 lvls under mine to 3 lvl above my own srvrs in the matchup.

I have lvl 7 srvrs and my lvl is 22. If i continue this will my srvrs have to fight lvl 11 etc soon? What is the matchup based on?

Tnx a bunch :)

Vlaamse Crew: join us - open recruitment - only active players inside!! Enkel actieve spelers!!

Momenteel nr 1 lokale ranking: BE en nr 3 globale ranking!!

Answers

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Influence is the main factor regarding matchups but camp level also factors in.

To keep the matchup's "fair" across the board both are taken into account. If you have 3,000 influence and have a camp level 28 with lvl 12 survivors (for example) you won't be matched against someone else with 3,000 influence and have a camp level 55 with lvl 19 survivors.

Since influence is the main determination regarding matchup's, to protect those with lower level survivors (via a lower camp level) the level of your camp also plays a part in your matchups.

Hope that helps explain it and is exacly the reason why when you upgrade buildings and adding BP's to your camp level it's raising and you're being matched against opponents with similar influence and a similar camp level.

Don't think of it as being punished for upgrading things around your camp, it's meant to be competitive regarding influence and camp level.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    rgerkmanVakaliRedEye52jimmorrison369
  • Nick_DixonNick_Dixon Member Posts: 54
    So if I get this right, if i only up my council and training ground, my camp lvl wouldnt be as high as when I would keep upping all the buildings. So I would get more equal or even lower opposite lvl srvrs against me? ( with about the same influence that is )

Vlaamse Crew: join us - open recruitment - only active players inside!! Enkel actieve spelers!!

Momenteel nr 1 lokale ranking: BE en nr 3 globale ranking!!