Suggestion: Field Notes

DrRevadacDrRevadac Member Posts: 53
edited October 2016 in Suggestions & Ideas
I have a suggestion for game play that would benefit a lot of players. My suggestion is to add a "Field Notes" section to the mission screen so that players can keep notes on what they are doing in their missions. I am constantly forgetting my strategy for each challenge mission and know that if there was a "Field Notes" section, I would be able to look back and see what I had done previously and what I need to do next.
MizTyOneLessTitanTheSittingDuckInspTurbines

Comments

• MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I would :heart: this feature very much :)
  • jotajota Member Posts: 62
    it would also be great if we could see a thumbnail of the map we're going to play. most of the time I can't remember which map is which just by their names.
    MizTyDrRevadac
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,828
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Yup. I woulda used this feature right now. I wanted to note which missions only had melee freemen. I'd find this feature quite useful :)
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,120
    I've been drawing out a little map of each stage in a notepad for quite a while now on the challenge missions.
    MizTy
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    I would love this feature. Been taking screenshots of the start of ea mission and edit the mission name into it.
    While we are at it:
    - thumbnail preview of map (can be enlarged to really look at it)
    - we can place our team in the thumbnail in the desired starting positions
    (As many maps have a confusing placing algorithm, and, yes, it does make a difference)
    - note section before the mission start. This is permanent for ea player and map
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • DrRevadacDrRevadac Member Posts: 53
    This should definitely happen!
    MizTy
  • DakaminDakamin Member Posts: 108
    I like this idea, I would like to see lots of field notes, like in the workshop so i can remember what is next on my upgrade list.
    MizTyDrRevadac