15 free gold call

so knowing NG should I hype up my expectations or should I settle with getting only rare survivors from the free calls
MizTyNOWY24__86Hershelsheadthrowawayaccount

Comments

• _NoName_NoName Member Posts: 188
    .. got another legendary scout ... seems they like, the scout that is! <3
    JadenTop8dog
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    edited November 2016
    Mine free gold call was 32 tokens Glenn and two epics(warrior and assault I believe). I took assault tokens. Several last 15 phone calls were 3x rare, so this one was really nice.
    Edit:2nd free gold call: 32 Jesus tokens, epic scout and rare warrior. This time I took Jesus tokens, as he is close to promotion.
    JadenTop8dogMizTy
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,254
    @MadPuppy my results are getting better with frequent epics. Got 8 Abraham tokens from a free one radio call and an epic assault from free 15 radio call. Got the tokens and upgraded my epic assault to legendary.

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015 - Retiring After GW comes out of Beta

MadPuppy[Deleted User]
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,172
    My 2 free calls so far have both yielded 32 hunter tokens.... but those are badly needed, and way better than the other 2 random tokens I wold get on a 1 radio free call. So I am happy!
    Top8dogMizTymaggiemooInspTurbines
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Guys send me your luck lol
    I haven't seen a legendary call win since 2.1!!
    So far my free hits have all been rares
    @Shteevie is there any code or something that lowers call rates dependant on what you already have in camp or is it just rng and my bad luck lol
    MizTy
  • _NoName_NoName Member Posts: 188
    @psychwolf you gotta have a lot of patience, I got myself into quite a stretch of pure rare choices out of 15 radio calls. Just lately I pulled quite a few legs almost in a row. It's gonna happen to you too, just wait for it. B)
    maggiemoopsychwolfInspTurbines
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    My call yesterday had two rares and an Epic.

And since I've been playing I've had six born Legendary's. Two during ICELS, then months of nothing, other four after (or close to) 2.1. Five are still on the team, one I tossed due to bad traits.
    MizTy
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I would be happy with this assortment on all my free 15 radio calls. I took the 128 assualt tokens this time. Thanks NG!
    MizTyTop8dogRedEye52Invader
  • KaiserKaiser Member Posts: 60
    Got 32 glenn tokens along side 2 rare survivors yesterday and an epic shooter, 32 jesus tokens and a rare today,. Im very happy with the calls
    maggiemoo
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    Got an epic scout and 32 Maggie tokens so far. I'm happy :)
    maggiemoo
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    6 rares so far
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    MizTy said:

I got the minimum from my free call: choice of 3 rare survivors (32 tokes). I'm still happy. It's a free call!

Certainly way better than the usual 2 tokens from normal freebies ;)

Tho I wished they'd advertised it better,.. I wasted a phone making a 1 call out of habit lol
    MizTymaggiemooSurvivor420Jaden
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,172
    Top8dog said:

Tho I wished they'd advertised it better,.. I wasted a phone making a 1 call out of habit lol

ROTFL, I did the exact same thing! I saw the 'free' next to my radios and went in, pressing the button without really looking... but since I got 32 hunter tokens right after when I actually clicked on the new free call, I wasn't too upset about it. Still, it was a d'oh moment!
    MizTyInspTurbinesSurvivor420
  • CarolsCookiesCarolsCookies Member Posts: 145
    I got 256 Maggie tokens yesterday with my free call. I couldn't believe my eyes. :)
    Top8dogrgerkmandeb1hdInvader
  • SperrystarSperrystar Member Posts: 17
    I got Jesus from a free call this am!
    rgerkmandeb1hd
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    & it's not even Sunday! :tongue: :wink:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    DarkZeroJaden
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    Got three rares this time, so not always as lucky as yesterday ;) But still happy with those 32 tokens. Promoted an epic to legendary :)
    MrTigros87
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    @NG thanx for this gift! Have not been lucky but, its free so thanx!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]