is Glenn leader trait really working?

Weird thing, I went into outposts and put Glenn into the leader role. shot some walkers and lo and behold there were the tomato cans popping up after the walker's death xp with the expected percentage. then I went into a xp scavenger mission hopping to get some more tomato cans, shot some walkers and no tomato cans appeared. I thought that was weird so I got back to an outpost mission just to make sure I was not going crazy and the tomato cans were not working there also. Closed the device, then reopened the device, went into an outpost mission, then the tomatoes appeared again.

what's the trick, how does Glenn's magic tomatoes trait work?

Best Answer

Answers

• MattiePMattieP Member Posts: 24
    When you get the recap screen after finishing a round, you will see a "Leader Trait" section that shows how much food or experience you received from having that leader in the leader position (Glenn or Maggie basically). As long as you have them in that slot and not in slots 2 or 3, you should get them. If you still aren't seeing it at that screen, then you should probably submit a ticket.
    RedEye52
  • jotajota Member Posts: 62
    MattieP said:

When you get the recap screen after finishing a round, you will see a "Leader Trait" section that shows how much food or experience you received from having that leader in the leader position (Glenn or Maggie basically). As long as you have them in that slot and not in slots 2 or 3, you should get them. If you still aren't seeing it at that screen, then you should probably submit a ticket.

humm yeah, I'm afraid that doesn't happen. there was a time I did see that info after the level ends but not anymore.
  • jotajota Member Posts: 62
    psychwolf said:

Take him out of the leader position, do a mission with him in the non-leader spot. Put him back in the leader spot and see if it works again. If that doesn't work, do a mission without him at all and then try him again in the leader position.

yeah, I've tried that as soon as I noticed that something was not working right. but like @Coman said this seems to be bugged.
  • SperrystarSperrystar Member Posts: 17
    Recap screen? I know...duh
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Recap Screen = End of Mission Screen.. where they Show all your Survivors/Heroes after Mission & if they're Injured or not & then shows how much XP you got in Total & Supplies & how many Walkers/Freemen you killed etc

As long as you swap out Glenn with another Survivor & then swap him back & be sure he's in Leader Position.. it should work itself out. You can also just give game a reboot
    HTHS :blush:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda