Ditch warrior?

Hey guys. I have often used my leg warrior Tristan. Hè was the only useful warrior for a long time. But I gained Asha and Tommen more recently and I think they have much better traits? I really only need 3 warriors and since I too have Jesus I'd rather invest in the others if they have better traits.

So whaddaya think?

Comments

• antant Member Posts: 547
    I would definitely still keep Tristan for now. Invest in Asha for now and wait to see what happens with update 2.2. Personally I wouldn't make to many drastic changes until then.
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
    GreySeerzoson
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    @ant Don't you think his lack of luck is a downside? In comparison at least.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Maybe it is in some way, but I second what @ant says. Hang on to them to see what gets changed. Who knows what you think of Tristans' traits then.
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    I would also concur with others in that you should hold onto all for now since forthcoming update is on the horizon. But let's assume for a moment you have a pressing desire or need to scrap one. I would personally take the road less traveled; I would unlock Tommen's 5th trait solely because that last trait will determine whether he's a keeper versus getting retired. At worst, he gets scrapped for token return. I wouldn't worry about rushing to unlock Asha's last trait because she's most likely already a keeper based on the existing traits.
  • JodipayneartJodipayneart Member Posts: 72
    Keep the legendary warrior. The warriors can be some of the best players the key is to get a leg weapon with 135 range and then upgrade it all the way. I can take out a group of 5 with one swing.
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    @jodi

Thanks for your two cents. Forgot I even started this thread. They're all still on the team, bit dusty maybe. But Asha here is the most often used of my Warriors.
    DoTak