Rusting Factory

rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
Rusting Factory ?!?!

New Maps or Mash-up ?

Would love to see New Maps.. of course!!!
There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
_NoNameMizTyTop8dogTheLostOnesInspTurbines

Comments

• FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    You never know, one day the boomers might return!!
    gespuerInspTurbinesGindy
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Absolutely gonna be another mash up,.. Can't see new maps landing while old maps are still missing :wink:

But we all live in hope
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    edited November 2016
    I'm expecting it to be a mashup of dark, close quarters missions where you have lots of blind spots and herds of walkers like Behind Corners (my least favorite map of all the challenges). Here's hoping I'm wrong.
    MizTyTop8dogInspTurbinesAnnette578
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    @TheLostOnes

If so, the radio calls those put out won't make it over your community wall. The reception on those things was garbage. Lol.
    TheLostOnes
  • RoonisRoonis Member Posts: 47

@TheLostOnes

If so, the radio calls those put out won't make it over your community wall. The reception on those things was garbage. Lol.

All with Gold bullet proof as a default stat though.
    RedEye52
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    When All your Hopes, Dreams & Aspirations are Completely Blown to Smithereens !!!! ...yea........

Rhonda
    MizTySgtSalami
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Disappointed in Rusty Factory @rgerkman ?
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 561
    It is just the Factory. The 1st freeman challenge renamed for us.
    I'm just a lil disappointed it's not all New Bright & Shiny!!! I had my Hopes up :tired_face:

It's all good!! Atleast it's Maps we haven't seen in aaaaaagggeesss!!! :mrgreen:
    I'm having fun!!! For now atleast lololol

Rhonda
    MizTyjammin
    These were some of my favorite Farming Maps!! I haven't Farmed to 100 Kills in a loonnng time!! So I'm actually having fun atm!! :grimace: :excited:

Rhonda
    MizTy
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Through the Wire might be my favorite map ever, so I'm glad to see it. I'm a little burnt out on the hideout map though since it was also in the last challenge.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Jaden
    edited November 2016
    Through the Wire is fun up to about RSL22 when those armored and fatties get tough. At least there aren't any super human radiers on that one.
    Top8dogJadenpsychwolf
    I find I can go further on that map than most, despite the tanks and armored, because of the ability to maneuver around the fences.

I never got around to building up an interrupt strategy (never found the right gear), so repeatables were never my thing (and I guess never will be after the Great Trait Nuke of 2016).

Through the Wire I always enjoy as a chance to push against pretty formidable opposition with a tactical dance around those fences.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    JadenNCDawgFanNeil_JMizTy
    @Pig
    And now you've challenged me. I'm gonna try to use those fences better. Any tips?
    @NG
    I like this week's challenges a lot. There is a lot of variety and some very good xp farming missions included in the line up. Good work on Rusty Factory NG!
    At the higher levels I like hunters. I think I normally go inside the fences and shoot what I can without getting close enough for them to get me. Then I'll back up, and start circling around the fence at whichever side is lighter on walkers. You have to try to get the balance right between the urgent need to shoot the ones coming down the fence at you, and the longer goal of shooting through the fence at the zombies in the middle.

And there's something oddly satisfying to me about sinking shot after shot into the same tough zombies. Gradually they wear down and start falling.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    MizTyJaden
    With the higher lvls.. I like to put 2 Assaults in the middle & run my Scout back n forth from top to bottom & let my Assaults shoot in Overwatch.. after first Swarm comes.. I charge up both Assaults & then will push all Freemen to one side (top or bottom) & then open Gate & freeze them bastards :joy: once I kill them I go back to middle & repeat for other side :grimace:

Rhonda
    PigDarkZero
  • jamminjammin Member Posts: 55
    Morgan's staff with a bruiser against the fence is very effective in Through the Wire, too. All the stunned armor become a blockade that allows shooters to pick off fatties. In football it would be an offensive line.
    DarkZeroMizTy
    The only problem with that method is that the stun doesn't work at all +4
    Mystiqueray5545