Can't attack through chain link fence

ScottwillibScottwillib Member Posts: 50
My melee characters can't attack through the chain link fence, it only allows them to open the gates. Even though the enemy melee can attack me through the fence.

Its noticeable on the current challenge, gang hideout level but I remember it's been like that for a while now. Originally you could attack through chain link fences as instructed on early story missions.

No issue with ranged weapons they fire through.
MizTyTop8dog

Comments

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    edited October 2016
    @Scottwillib you are sort of correct in your observation.

You can attack through a fence with melee, but in this case, the target you wish to attack is layered beneath the activation point for the gate. Frustrating, but you'll see other maps where you'll figure out how to manage the issue. Unfortunately, the map you are referring to has no work around.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

MizTy
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    Over watch works though
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

Top8dog
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 610
    I have the issue with ranged in raiders hideout
    Top8dog
    Screenshot
    HopelessStellaire57Top8dog
    @Shteevie Would love to see this addressed since this is one challenge I can do at high levels since the saviors have been juicing and became near invincible.
    Top8dog
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    A complete pain in the arse this one,.. Makes raiders hideout incredibly annoying at times see it at odd times on other maps but there more workable,.. Would love to see this fixed
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....