Challenge Missions

The rewards one can earn isn't high enough to justify spending gas on these. Not to mention it is boring as hell to play these insanely easy missions. Could you reduce the number of times we have to play these missions before the enemy difficulty is on par with our survivors. Could you also eliminate the low level equipment rewards? Just make the crates use the same loot tables as the exploration missions, i.e. based on player level.

Comments

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 859
    In a grossly over-simplified format, the equation now seems to be this:

(Grinding guild challenges) = for people who like to "window shop" at the TG store, budget what they can buy, and tell themselves they don't really need certain items. And get to make one single 15-radio call at the end of week from guild rewards.

(Grinding Outposts) = for people who want to buy everything in the TG shop every 7 hours without even worrying about insufficient tg funds, ever. Phones? Plentiful. Items being offered? It doesn't matter; just spam the 'Buy' button on all of it.

This is a tragic disparity.

...Except I'm getting burned out from Outposts. I've probably slaughtered enough defender-souls to damn me to Hell forever. Guilds/Challenges are a wonderful concept in this game, but it needs some serious remodeling. But I suppose there's enough sentimental feelings out there of "I'm helping my guildmates by getting stars" that it can cloud the judgment of economics, and so players willingly tolerate it. But still, rewards should be scaled upwards big-time for challenges.

So, Yes, would love to see major improvements with Challenges and guild rewards.
    ATLAS-Z
  • NerfMeSidewaysNerfMeSideways Member Posts: 211
    +1 on this one!
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,018
    These changes are coming... they just want to get it right, since so many blast them when they get it wrong Lol. Go give input as to "how" the challenges should be changed.

Don't be like my wife and offer a problem and not a solution.

They like solutions... solutions are good ;-)
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    MadPuppy
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    Movado said:

In a grossly over-simplified format, the equation now seems to be this:

(Grinding guild challenges) = for people who like to "window shop" at the TG store, budget what they can buy, and tell themselves they don't really need certain items. And get to make one single 15-radio call at the end of week from guild rewards.

(Grinding Outposts) = for people who want to buy everything in the TG shop every 7 hours without even worrying about insufficient tg funds, ever. Phones? Plentiful. Items being offered? It doesn't matter; just spam the 'Buy' button on all of it.

This is a tragic disparity.

...Except I'm getting burned out from Outposts. I've probably slaughtered enough defender-souls to damn me to Hell forever. Guilds/Challenges are a wonderful concept in this game, but it needs some serious remodeling. But I suppose there's enough sentimental feelings out there of "I'm helping my guildmates by getting stars" that it can cloud the judgment of economics, and so players willingly tolerate it. But still, rewards should be scaled upwards big-time for challenges.

So, Yes, would love to see major improvements with Challenges and guild rewards.

I only play outpost and challenge now even though im still not at max level. Grind 200 star for my guild and spend the rest of the time on outpost earning TG. currently i still have 70k TG spare despite buying almost everything every 7 hour lol. But yeah, the reward really doesnt justify the amount of gas spend on lower level challenge. Before the update, most of the lower level crate gave radio and gold. Now rarely the case though.