S7M, Episode 2: Official Discussion Thread (May contain game spoilers)

2»

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,346
    I really feel like a pomegranate for some reason.
    Top8dog
  • soggybottomssoggybottoms Member Posts: 151
    Why do lvl 20s face lvl 21 walkers on 5th trial. Thought it was based on player level +2. My level 17 faced lvl 19 walkers.
    No offense meant to anyone. just wondering....
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    Way easier than last week. Used this combo of Hunter/Shooter.

Some of my midlevel guildmates are having some trouble. Think trick is to upgrade your gear appropriately and to kill the side with normal walkers first, than the side with the fatty. That way you can charge your special attacks and avoid struggle.
    JadenTop8dog
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,831
    I do not remember the developers ever confirming that theory @soggybottoms
    As far as I know the -2 -1 0 +1 +2 is an assumption by the community based on player experiences
    It seems pretty good, but it is possible that the system is not exactly like that, that some other variables come into play
    soggybottoms
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    Could someone explain Morgan's leader trait a bit better? :)
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    This time it was easy. Assault/shooter, assault got bruised in 5/5 but otherwise it was a breeze. Still fun but I think I liked the harder one last time better. Felt more like an accomplishment.

Looking forward to next week's new episode missions. :)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Top8dog
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @soggybottoms
    If you have highest level 19 survivor at 4th trial, then you finished training your first level 20, then you may be still facing level 21 walkers in the 5th trial.
    Just like the mechanic of the recommended level in the old exploration mission.
    soggybottoms
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @GreySeer There is a chance of gaining a credit toward survivor charge move each time damage is inflicted on the survivor. It does not indicate whether everyone on the team gets this, or if it is just Morgan. Morgan is not yet one of our heros, so it may not actually be a leader trait that is shared to the team like others heros.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Top8dog
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    MadPuppy said:

The dialogue though, to be honest I found it strange. Very strange.
    They've been fighting walkers for 7 seasons and still the dialogue:
    "The blood get's everywhere"
    "You'll get used to it"
    As if they are new to it all.
    Just doesn't fit in my opinion.

Maybe that's just me though.

I agree! Feels a bit silly to see my level 20 pink stars talk like that.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    MadPuppymihaitopirceanuTop8dog
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    Tell me we can unlock Morgan in the second half of season 7, @Teeceezy! :open_mouth:
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
    MadPuppyTop8dogggbats
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    This one was easier than the last. I used a shooter and warrior on all five stages. I made sure to use my shooter to weaken the fatties before my warrior went in and cleared out the herd. More room to maneuver was the prime reason it was easier this week to me. Tight quarters around the RV last week with nowhere to run or hide. Two down, and six to go.
    Top8dog
  • Finished Trial 2 I found this one to be easier then last weeks. Badge Me! Bwaaahhhh The part that bug me the most is when my teammate says remember what you learn from Daryl. I was using Daryl every round.

1/5. L14 Daryl Epic L14 Hunter Epic

2/5 - L14 Daryl Epic L14 Hunter Epic

3/5. L14 Daryl and L14 epic Assault

4/5. L14 Daryl and L14 Legendary Shooter

5/5. L14 Daryl and L14 Legendary Shooter
    Top8dog
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Shteevie Does this mean Morgan is coming next? Are we going to see more Heroes before the next update?
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    It doesn't mean that, no. But there are a number of yet-unrevealed heroes...
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    That calls for a Dislike & an Awesome at the same time @Shteevie :joy:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Top8dogPapacasggbats
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,831
    Design on Morgan is finished though. Or we wouldn't have been playing with him.
    Although I'm not a fan of his character in the show, he is an intreaguing one, and I for one would like him a lot in the game.
    Top8dog
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited November 2016
    I'm betting Dwight's gonna turn up as another crossbow wielding hunter hero....
    (Daryl version 2.0)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Top8dog
  • jamminjammin Member Posts: 55
    @NCDawgFan the bruiser class is relatively better since gold interrupt was nerfed. But I agree that Eugene would be a weirdly intriguing hero.