32 Maggie tokens or 128 shooter tokens?

Which should I choose and why?

Comments

• maggiemoomaggiemoo Member Posts: 85
    Screenshot attached. I don't think the traits on the shooter make him worth keeping.
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    edited November 2016
    Depends how close you are to unlocking Maggie or upgrading another shooter. I'd go with Maggie, to be honest. She's a little harder to get than shooters but that's just my two cents.
    BBRirgerkmanjimmorrison369Rustysmith16
    Thanks. That's my bias too.
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Maggie, mainly because I think Defensive Stance and Vigilant are completely useless traits.
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Shooter tokens because you're most likely to have a shooter much further advanced than Maggie so you can continue upgrading it.
    Maggietokens only if all your shooters are fully 10* maxed!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    maggiemooblynknzRobertwebb745
    Maggie gives extra XP which makes her a more valuable hero than some of the others.
    ant
  • jamminjammin Member Posts: 55
    edited November 2016
    Maggie is good for farming but unless your Maggie is very advanced, a strong shooter will get you much farther on raids and challenges. If you don't like the traits of the shooter, 128 shooter tokens are a better deal and worth 3200 TGs more than 32 Maggie tokens.
    maggiemoo
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,340
    Had that happen to me today. Went with Maggie.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I would say that 32 Maggie is likely to be better than 128 regular tokens,