Leaderboard guilds are broken?

Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 569
@Shteevie @Teeceezy @zbot @ …

If you look at the Leederboard guilds, you are surprised

DTP not place 1 and guilds before or behind DTP, which one was not seen otherwise? Our guild is always TOP 10, sometimes TOP 5, now place 37?

Can it be, that yesterday during the cleansing some guilds were not adjusted? The 14 day evaluation was unfortunately always a 15 day evaluation. Was this now changed to 14 days? It can not be the same when you make the stars in the 5 days. Our guild always makes a lot of stars in the first 24-48 hours, then much less.

This is not a drama. I just ask, because many people in my guild ask what's going on.
Top8dogFragzieJulialiciousAleixKaOzzMarie__GagaPicTWD_Sigitomducat21

Comments

• Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    We noticed that too,.. Our third guild is currently ranked higher than our second guild,.. Which is awesome for v3,.. But very frustrating for v2 (slackers :wink: )
    A couple of others have completely dropped out the top 50
    Loewe1968Fragzietomducat21
  • DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    edited November 2016
    @Loewe1968
    Do you think it Could have anything to do with the many guilds who boycott the challenge last week & didn't participate?
    Or maybe it just took time for them all to be updated & if you look now it's back to normal?
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
    Vudnik
  • DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    I guess it's not such a stretch that it's messed up considering most people's star count is messed up.
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
    FragzieDLHVudnik
  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 569
    edited November 2016
    @TheLostSlayer

Every day the stars are cleaned up. There is always a day "back" from the score. Supposedly it is a 14-day rating. In fact, it is a 15-day rating. (I have reported this "error" with a 15-day rating instead of 14-day rating a few months ago.) You can see that only one day after the end of the challenge, the score is the sum of the last two challenges. This can be seen if you regularly make your statistics. Unfortunately, you can not see the lists after the end of the challenge since the last update.

I guess yesterday not all guilds were cleaned (one day falls "back").

Edit: as I said, this is not a drama. I just ask, because many people in my guild ask what's going on.
    Top8dogDeadBeat
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    @Loewe1968 The guild overall star counts went squiffy after the update. I watched my guild lose over 3000 stars in two days, at one point we lost 1000 stars in one hour. Not much fun watching everyones hard work vanish down the plug hole.

Oh, and I wouldn't bother contacting support as they can't or won't do anything about it.
    DeadBeatLoewe1968Top8dogPic
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    edited November 2016
    Null

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    edited November 2016
    @Loewe1968 nvm I read the other thread. Damn. Nothing's going right it seems.

Leaderboards are a joke if it's not counting stars.

You'd think with the beginning of season 7 of TWD and the commercials knowing an influx of players was eminent that this woulda been accounted for lol

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    JulialiciousLoewe1968FragzieArtisans
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 387
    The star thing is still broken. It must be a combination of the broken star count and the new schedule because our guild slid 18 slots from the morning until the afternoon yesterday. That doesn't seem correct. Something odd is definitely happening.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    JulialiciousLoewe1968Fragzie
  • jacobwiedhatjacobwiedhat Member Posts: 37
    Leaderboards is totally broken and it's a disgrace, totally rigged and i think it's totally disgraceful and i'm going to fix it so much that you haven't seen nothing like this before! The leaderboard is so rigged i tell you it's so bad, so bad for the game.(some sarcasm, but actually the message is serious)
    @Teeceezy @Shteevie
    PicshakhidGhostrooper
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    I can attest and add to @Pic's comment. I lead WATCH TOWER 8 and haven't beat their weekly score... ever, yet we've skyrocketed into their global position. while they fall off. The sniff test here fails.
    FragziePicArtisans
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    Thx gindy!
    Gindy
  • VOODOOVOODOO Member Posts: 54
    Same problem here. 3 guilds have more stars than us. Three in the world, none in the US. Yet we are ranked 7th? Started the week at 38th?
  • Marie__GagaMarie__Gaga Member Posts: 137
    Come on, @Shteevie, give us a hint...

Please Please Please!!
    ---
    --- Hell Family ---
    JulialiciousLoewe1968Gindytomducat21
  • JulialiciousJulialicious Member Posts: 193
    Julia - "the puppet master - the secret leader of the council!!!" =D

Retired Leader of Sisters Family

PicLoewe1968tomducat21
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    Shush, no ones noticed!

There is a very big carpet, all the crap stuff gets brushed under it.

Step away from the carpet!!
    PicLoewe1968MizTy
    Keeping and eye on this
    Loewe1968GindyJulialicious
    @Shteevie can we get some type of answer? I'm hoping this doesn't get brushed under the rug..
    Loewe1968Julialicious
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 387
    And is there already a thread for having the leaderboards stay up after the challenge is over? If not please add that to the inquiry.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    PicJulialiciousDuck
  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 569
    The problem is known, nothing has to be added and is to be corrected in the update 2.3.
    Pic
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited November 2016
    Yeah I thought this was on NG's list of things to be addressed in update 2.3 but I can't find the thread. Both the scoring problems as well as not being able to see the board on the 2 off days are being worked on or supposed to be.
    Loewe1968
    I appreciate the answer!
    MizTy