128 Daryl or legendary scout?

Nick_DixonNick_Dixon Member Posts: 54

Vlaamse Crew: join us - open recruitment - only active players inside!! Enkel actieve spelers!!

Momenteel nr 1 lokale ranking: BE en nr 3 globale ranking!!

Best Answers

Answers

• Robertwebb745Robertwebb745 Member Posts: 3
    Daryl tokens for me. But it all depends on your team. I'd go for the legend if I didn't have a gold scout tho
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,823
    Yowsers that's a tough one. At least for me.
    I'd say this is a preference choice.
    Loving the Daryl tokens, I use Daryl a lot, so that would be very helpful to get me even further with him.
    But the scout has very nice traits too, lacking retaliate which I like.

How well stocked are you in the scout department is the question you need to ask yourself, followed with how much you use Daryl, and compare those two considerations.
    jamminRedEye52
  • Nick_DixonNick_Dixon Member Posts: 54
    Well i have Glenn and 2 blue scouts. Then again I have no legendary in any class yet. But I do use Daryl very much.

Vlaamse Crew: join us - open recruitment - only active players inside!! Enkel actieve spelers!!

Man that is hard. Post a screen of your scouts maybe, to have a look at the traits?
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,388
    Normally without question i would go the scout or scout tokens over show character tokens but daryl isn't completely useless, although I would go the scout but only because i have 4 superior hunters on my team
    Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Here they are

Daryl it will be then, and tnx all for giving me no regret about my choice as Daryl really is my favorite in the end :)

MadPuppy
    Glad the thread helped you make a choice that you feel comfortable with!
    Nick_Dixon
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    Yeah, Daryl token for sure. As Daryl token are pretty scarce right now. For me, scout/melee survivor without retaliate are useless.
  • warwar Member Posts: 441
    Everyone loves Daryl
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,765
    When scrapping, a legendary is just over 2 epics. 128 Daryl tokens from a call is more rare then getting 2 scout epics I think. So if you like daryl, go for it imo
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    I refuse to invest into a scout without the retaliate trait. I'd go with Daryl.