Hunter attack bonus?

I see in the news that hunters will have an attack bonus.
I just took 3 hunters on a scavenge mission and I did not see anything different than what they normally are able to do

What is the attack bonus?

Comments

• DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Same here, did a couple Scavenge and Trial missions and I'm doing the same damage I was yesterday.
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
  • _NoName_NoName Member Posts: 188
    .... remembering the Scout week it took almost two days before the +50% attack bonus showed up in those scavenger missions .... guess it's gonna be the same again this week
  • DuckDuck Member Posts: 119
    Working for me!
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    edited November 2016
    @Duck
    What is working?
    There is no description as to what the bonus actually is?
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @EL34xyz 50%bonus attack. Working for me.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Ok, thanks
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Don't forget based on the other survivors class bonus weeks, that 50% is not going to help you +4 when the body shots take over.
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    NCDawgFan said:

Don't forget based on the other survivors class bonus weeks, that 50% is not going to help you +4 when the body shots take over.

It's definitely going to help me more than the Scout 50% bonus because even with body shots I can still keep distance and whittle them down.
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    EL34xyzNCDawgFanWallStreet
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Shteevie
    Is this "as intended?" Bc it kinda sux, ya know what I'm saying?

NCDawgFan said:
    "Don't forget based on the other survivors class bonus weeks, that 50% is not going to help you +4 when the body shots take over."

Let's spice things up! :p
    (*gauntlet thrown*)
    NCDawgFanDarkZero
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    edited November 2016
    nevermind
  • AngieMathesonAngieMatheson Member Posts: 93
    OK I thought that would really be an extra attack, like with shooter critical ones.
    It's more like an extra damage bonus, indeed .
    Would be a nice idea for a future hunters week, isn't it ?
    Lone wanderer