New Weapon Suggestions

So what new weapons do we want to see?

Comments

• FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    I'm looking for a pick axe, maybe a scaffold pole or a pair of steel toe capped DM's?
    Petrol bombs against burning walkers, who needs a match or lighter?
    BonzTeeceezyT_12
    edited November 2016
    Chances we get a motorhome/RV in a mission? All three chars have to get to the bonus attack and combine to drive/push the motorhome/RV over X amount of walkers?

Squishy time?
    T_12
    Scouts with nunchucks, same spread as Morgans staff?
    RedEye52HershelsheadT_12
    Scouts with garotte, no fatties going to get back up without a head. They might be able to take a hit at the char as they go down, luck, dodge and strugle coming into effect?
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Well I know crossbows have already been suggested in a couple of threads but here's my take on them: There's no way crossbows should cause additional threats like firearms when shot and they shouldn't pierce through a line of enemies. I actually never understood how the crossbow would make a good Zombie Apocalypse weapon. It's relatively weak, bolts are hard to come by, they're single shot only and most importantly, the reload time is excruciatingly long.

My other suggestion isn't a weapon but Chain-mail Armor. I'm guessing that would break the game though when Walkers aren't able to hurt you? :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    T_12
    The wellington boot, for when interrupt doesn't work...Gotta have something left to chuck at the buggers!!
    SCBMAT_12
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Shotgun, flamethrower, and hand grenades...
    T_12
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    I'd like a boomerang :)
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
    OneLessTitanRedEye52T_12
  • _NoName_NoName Member Posts: 188
    I just came up with an interesting idea since the 3rd chalenge handles noise ... instead of killing, it would be cool to have a "weapon" which shoots "noise"-ammunition to lure walkers in a specific direction (most likely away from your survivors, but who knows). Its like the shotgun ammunition with a little TNT in it to scare birds away o:)
    RedEye52jimmorrison369TeeceezyT_12
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    How about a titanium yo-yo with razor sharp edges that when thrown will cut through a line of walkers' heads?
    And a chain-mail glove to catch it with......
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    InspTurbinesSCBMA_NoNameT_12
  • Zombie961Zombie961 Member Posts: 57
    Shotguns, probslby for assult due to spread however it would obviously require some animation and sound effect changes
    T_12
  • WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160
    mauser c96 hadgun is my favo gun just like MP5 smg, shotguns / bazooka / gernades and heavy machine guns would also be a nice add.
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    @Neil_J this would be the nerfed version
    SCBMA_NoNameRedEye52T_12
    House brick, tire iron.

Bottle, first hit smash to the temple and stun, second hit, stab to the head.

Nail gun, two to three grid range. On overwatch full auto 45 degree spread on three grid.

Chain, first hit one grid, one hit. Second hit 45 degree two grid hit. Third hit 90 degree two grid hit. Maxed 180 degree two grid hit.

RedEye52T_12
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Ezekiels kingdom for a lightsaber
    DarkZeroRedEye52T_12
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    LMG for assaults. Lower movement speed but better dmg. Bruiser weapons with spread.
    Good luck, dumbass
  • _NoName_NoName Member Posts: 188
    I think the shotgun is the best idea so far. If the coding is possible I would suggest the following
    - Hunter weapon
    - standard gold spread (not as a trait but as a given ability of the weapon)
    - range one grid less than regular rifles
    - same damage as rifles
    T_12
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I want the mower with the hydraulic deck from the mower shop outside of Alexandria. A little off the top, and the herd is no problem.
    RedEye52T_12
  • HershelsheadHershelshead Member Posts: 126
    Giant can of chocolate pudding and a shoe.
    GrimGaelT_12
  • FunGamingTrashFunGamingTrash Member Posts: 174
    This
    DarkZeroRedEye52
    Did someone say mower?

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    GrimGaelMadPuppyTop8dogT_12
  • FunGamingTrashFunGamingTrash Member Posts: 174
    No but that was pretty lit Lol
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Yes, close. But those ones at the mower shop outside of Alexandria were tractors with enclosed cabs and hydraulic decks that could be raised and lowered. Why I always say in the event of a zombie apocalypse, it'll be the road maintenance crew that saves the day.
    T_12
    edited November 2016
    @GrimGael You're talking about the Bush Hoggers :D

And if you've never seen Dead Alive (Or Braindead as it's also known), I highly suggest you check it out. It's absolutely hilarious, gory, campy fun and directed by Peter Jackson. The same Peter Jackson who made the Lord of the Rings movies and King Kong :D
    GrimGaelTop8dogT_12
  • 08Gerrard_Fan0808Gerrard_Fan08 Member Posts: 9
    I'd like to see some bullet proof riot gear shields that would give us a chance of beating the buffed up freeman
    RedEye52T_12