7500 Legend Crate giving level 19 gear??

Is this a glitch?? @Shteevie Can I get my 7500 trade goods back?

I have level 20 Scouts...?

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
Our page :
https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM

Comments

• DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Glenn Breck? :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    RedEye52
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 581
    Call Google Play. Sorry I don't have their number handy. But call, don't submit the request online.
  • BigFellaSteveBigFellaSteve Member Posts: 124
    @BiggyGuyinTWD I've got at least 1 lvl 20 in each survivor class and I've opened at least 6 of these crates recently and its been 50/50 in getting lvl 19/20 gear....very frustrating
    DeadBeat
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    NG stated in a different forum post its no longer guaranteed that a certain player level gives 100% certainty of lvl 20 gear.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    SCBMA
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Until probably 58, maybe
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    @GrimGael nope. 58 does not guarantee lvl 20 base gear
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    Thank you @Shut_Up. I can't believe people are still posting about this.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    SCBMARedEye52Hershelshead
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I can. It's only natural. Not everyone reads a lot of threads.
    LambariHershelsheadATLAS-Z
  • RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    It happened the same to me few minutes ago. What i am suppose to do in such a situation ? @Shteevie
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    If need be, continue here.
    Shteevie said:

Most of the conversation here has been heading in the right direction, and the collaboration has come to a mostly correct conclusion.

Here's a rundown of what I want to see with 2.3 as far as these issues are concerned:
    - Better gear rewards for hard scavenges
    - everyone can get to 58
    - legendary gear crates always give level 20 gear

All of this is in the works now, but the content freeze is coming up very quickly and we have a short amount of polishing and bug squashing to follow. None of this can be promised, and you'll see mention of what we can confirm when the update teaser goes out and we announce the likely date. Best I can say is that 2.3 will be this year, and we're trying to focus on many issues like this one that have lingered for some time. I know that there are many of these in the game, and while I don't want to give the impression that everything will be brought to order, I have been excited about the progress the team has made.

So. If we can pull it off, we'll ensure that everyone with level 19 council and all buildings complete will be able to get level 20 gear from legendary crates. I apologize for not being too forthcoming with info on this in the past, but it wasn't always clear that we'd fit the work that addresses this into 2.3. As is, we may not get it done, and therefore will continue to work on it so that the fix is in place ASAP.

I would much rather fix this the right way than make a quick fix that would later be undone, as that would cause a lot of confusion. To compensate a bit, those of you who check your TG shops may see a new gift in there we haven't given before [it's a low chance, but I think we can leave it up until 2.3 to give everyone a chance to get it].

I appreciate greatly that this thread has remained relatively civil. It may seem like a small thing to some, and uptight to others, but NML is a game targeted at adults, and we all deserve to be treated like adults. It's difficult for me to not empathize when the game is doing something that I don't want it to, especially so when we agree that it should be fixed in more or less the same way, but rational discourse is much more motivating to all of us to work together than vitriol.

Run-on sentences aside, I'm going to get back to working on the BP issue so we can hopefully deliver in 2.3. Send me and excel your warmest thoughts.

RedEye52SCBMAGrimGael
This discussion has been closed.