season 7 trial 3 any help

ixxiixxi Member Posts: 14
new season 7 trial 3 is seemingly impossible any help?

Comments

• BojunBojun Member Posts: 24
    @ixxi I was in the same boat a few days ago. To begin with take screen shots of your survivors and equipment so that veteran players can tell you the best combination. I finished the trial with a legendary shooter and a 3 star Daryl.
  • pLeCxpLeCx Member Posts: 4
    on all trials just bring characters that kill in bulk preferably ones with the best gears.

e.g. Warrior - preferably 3star or above with weap thats full upg for its lvl either with dmg+ or Cleave+
    Hunter - this one speaks for itself
    Assault - Use only if char or weap has dmg+ or atk cone+
    Scout - N/A for this challenge dude to single taget attack restriction
    Bruiser / Shooter - Only good when charge skills are utilized
  • JadeoradeJadeorade Member Posts: 13
    Finally got it done
    psychwolfBuckzzRustysmith16
  • FOEFOE Member Posts: 82
    ^^ Great! My Char's are level 19 and the walkers are level 21 on trail 4/5 ... no way to win for me ...

Try with 2 hunter or 2 assault or other combis ... no chance ...

LG, Erwin
    AngieMatheson
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 464
    You have to kill all the walkers!!! ;-)

Went through it with hunter and warrior to hit at least two walkers.

Charge them up for last steps even you get damage early.

Luck and dodge also for last step.

Try to stay near endzone.

Maybe stun resistance.

If your ppl don't it hard enough to get through it you need those traits!

Good lick ;-)
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    FOE
  • saresaslasherssaresaslashers Member Posts: 18
    I've done all different ppl and still no luck I'm stuck yuck
    Loisl
  • ambersparksambersparks Member Posts: 1
    i think it's honestly just luck. i was trying for two days and couldn't beat it. then last night, i went to show my boyfriend that i couldn't beat it and suddenly i did. if you have Glenn, use him. his luck comes in handy. and if you can't avoid the fatties, take them out first. good luck!
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,906
    I used two shooters the whole time and got through all trial missions on the first try each time. Get your best two shooters and hi-powered guns for both (long range) and shoot the standard walkers to charge up the critical extra attack. Then blast the tanks with both shooters firing the same turn. Then, repeat. You have to keep moving. Don't be afraid to use all your movement to back up to a safe spot. Just keep your distance and you should be fine. If you don't have shooters, then hunters will work. You just may have a tougher time charging up your rifle for the critical attack. Good luck!
    PigIzuela
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    For this and the last episode...and probably also the upcoming missions you´ll have to get your team some stun resistant armor :)
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    2 hunters or 1 hunter one scout. Make sure scout has interrupt.
    Good luck, dumbass
  • IzuelaIzuela Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2016
    This last one has me stuck at 3/5. I tried it with a hunter and I've tried with assault. Think I'm going to try a scout next and hope he can outrun them.
    *EDIT* Having a scout running as fast as he can worked. Only killed 3 walkers. and it took some maneuvering in the last room to clear the doorway . Bruised but he lived (level 14) . Not sure I will be able to do this 2 more times though with even tougher walkers.