Outfit Daryl Vest

Oh well, I dont have enough TG

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I'm sure it will be there all week or until you buy it ;)
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Tapatio75
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Top8dog said:

Gotta admit I want it,.. But 5k,... Man that's well over priced,..
    Why so high compared to other offers??

Demand. Lots and lots of Daryl fangirls/boys out there. You should look up some of the "If Daryl dies we riot" stuff :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    Tapatio75InspTurbinesInvaderJinxed4life
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    DarkZero said:

Top8dog said:

Gotta admit I want it,.. But 5k,... Man that's well over priced,..
    Why so high compared to other offers??

Demand. Lots and lots of Daryl fangirls/boys out there. You should look up some of the "If Daryl dies we riot" stuff :D

I'm one of them fanboys lmao,.... But 5k,.. If it's still In when the weekend events up I may,.. Do a few raids just to get it,... 5k,....lol
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    Jinxed4life
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    5k TG is similarly priced to 1000g in the dress up shop. I was actually surprised to see the previous outfits priced so low.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Tapatio75jimmorrison369
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,308
    5000 TG = just under 3 days accumulation in the Outpost (assuming maxed out and making 70 TG per hour). For those who are a bit more impatient, there's always going on raids.

I'd rather buy phones instead and go for tokens. Outfits are a luxury item for now. Maybe when they open up the supply trade for TGs again, I'll buy it if it is still available..
    autumn_ash
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    His vest does not leave arms open unfortunately. I was hoping just the vest but has a shift under.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    What traits does it offer?

Don´t get it, that people spend TG or even money just for a dress :D

Reminds me on an outpost I raided some time ago, where I faced three defenders in Carol´s dress :o
    PicJinxed4life
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,839
    I went outpost raiding this morning and scrounged up the 5k in no time
    But, save your 5k, it's not the leather vest that Daryl the hero is wearing

I'll take a screen shot later of the 5k vest when I get near my tablet
    Top8dog
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Slight tangent, I was quite pleased and surprised to find a legendary gear crate as the latest freebie, however upon opening, my bubble was burst with a L19 rifle!!
    Chocolate teapot time again!!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    _NoNameJinxed4lifeTop8dog
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    I was saving TG and got an epic crate, much better than my maxed 20 legs, so no vest
    _NoNameInvader707EmeraldTriangle
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    On the subject of Daryl.
    Decisions, decisions.......... :dizzy:
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    JadenInvaderGrimGaelant
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    Neil_J said:

On the subject of Daryl.

Decisions, decisions.......... :dizzy:

I'd choose Daryl.
    Though Daryl would be nice too... You never know :|
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    Equal opportunity, but it only fair to get 10 tokens for 10 radios, no more
  • @Neil_J LMAO I got that choice this morning . 2 Daryl one for 256 token and one for 10. Geez can you guess which one I pick.
  • @Dale I have 5K TG just sitting around. It easy to grab up that much. LMAO
    psychwolfSurvivor420
    I tried the 10 radio, but since I was in an elevator I lost it, should I go for it or wait for 5 more radios. I only need 248 tokens to get Leg Daryl
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122

@Dale I have 5K TG just sitting around. It easy to grab up that much. LMAO

I guess I just like to buy things. lol

_NoName
  • TANGOTANGO Member Posts: 27
    Where's the vest!? I payed 5000 trade goods for it but I don't have it ,where is it??
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @TANGO
    It's on your survivor screen, press the little clothing button next to the Upgrade Trait button.
    Currently only non-heroes survivor can change their dress, not even Daryl can change his new cloth.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    Survivor6ixTANGO
  • TANGOTANGO Member Posts: 27
    Thank you very much, because I was havein problems figuring it out lol!
    Top8dog
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    Monsuta said:

@TANGO
    It's on your survivor screen, press the little clothing button next to the Upgrade Trait button.
    Currently only non-heroes survivor can change their dress, not even Daryl can change his new cloth.

That's a fail. You'd figure if you buy a Daryl item he'd at least be able to change between the 5K outfit or his default sleeveless.
    ggbatsJadenTANGO