Kingdom Spear Bundle

124»

Comments

• ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    There will be no changes to the spear. It's arguably the best possible weapon for the class, and doesn't need any more damage to make it a viable choice, or worth the price.

We will be looking into ways of increasing the information available about future special weapons when they are released, like gameplay videos and showing off the level 20 version of the item, so that players can make more informed purchases.

I stand by my statements above, though I do understand that the number of weapons that have alternate attack patterns or damage scales is few enough that not all players will have been exposed to them in the past. We'll work to make sure that more, if not all, players are as happy with their purchases as they can be.

I doubly stand by my statements that despite any adage about the unfailing propriety of the customer, support staff and service providers deserve to be treated in a respectful manner. To act below that standard undermines any position or grievance you may have.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    FragzieAvalon8Survivor420DIblisGrimGaelJackBauerCYBERDOLPHIN8
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @Shteevie
    We can see the damage of the weapon & the defense of the armor in the workshop, why can't we see the this info in the shop even by clicking the icon popup, will NG fix this?
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    I honestly dont see what's so special about this weapon beings it dont have the damage of any regular scout weapon. Basicaly all this weapon does is make a scout into a weak short ranged hunter . without the higher damage of a scout weapon except for the NOVELTY why would you use a scout with a "short ranged rifle " lmao when you can just take a hunter . JS. LOL A 22$ underpowered scout rifle ummm I mean KINGDOM STAFF LOL I'll take my long ranged Hunter not a short a range scout rifle I mean KINGDOM STAFF LOL every time . NOW IF it had the damage a scout weapon was supposed to it may be worth at least $1.99 US dollars of course lol
    Survivor420LadyAquilaJackBauerCaptainslayer
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @jimmorrison369
    Answer to your question 1 is yes

My bruisers are her shield :)

Haven't been able to confirm question 2 yet
    jimmorrison369MizTy
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,564
    @Ovidmikel Wow, that comment was mind-blowing lol. You're 100% right.
    Survivor420Ovidmikel
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,051
    edited November 2016
    A spear doesn't make noise, A scout can still walk further then a hunter and normal hunters can't retaliate.
    Although I can't test it myself. I'm pretty sure it is a big upgrade to a scout.

If you didn't care about scout in the first place, I'm sure this spear won't change your mind.
    If you do however. The spear is pretty cool.
    Survivor420SCBMA
  • Survivor420Survivor420 Member Posts: 103
    I think the spear is cool. Im glad that new weapons and weapons and characters from the show are in the game. Great idea. Its why i lay this game. Attachment to show. Just my opinion. No way im payin $20 for it. I think ng overvalues their Product. For $5 i would probably buy every bundle they posted. As a consumer i have to put my own value on a product. Its not worth 20$ to me to get an imaginary weapon to play an online game that will either get nerfed or another weapon introduced that is even better. Normal game progression makes it inevitable the weapon will be useless at some point. I dont mind payin when i like the deal. But its really makin me not want to buy at all when i feel like im being tricked or worked over into doing something. Thats how i feel. And why do boosters only come in 24 hour cycle. I would buy many 12 hour boosters. I dont feel right buying a 24 hour booster and only using 12 hours of it. It seems like players kind of get tricked or conned. Wether thats true or not perception is reality. If i feel youre conning me, im gonna pay real close attention.
    jimmorrison369JadenOvidmikel
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Shteevie said:

We will be looking into ways of increasing the information available about future special weapons when they are released, like gameplay videos and showing off the level 20 version of the item, so that players can make more informed purchases.

That's quick. There's a gameplay video in my announcements corner of the game. Nice video too.
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 713
    People shouldn't have to search and watch a video to find out about an item. The detail should have been given at point of sale.
    The question still hasn't been answered... can people get a refund? How do they go about getting one.
    Does NG have a no refunds policy?

I'm just glad it isnt my pay week and i thought I'd check on people opinion prior to purchasing.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
    Fragzie
  • TWD2TWD2 Member Posts: 62
    Nope no refunds. Don't waste ur money.
  • JinkiJinki Member Posts: 22
    i agree that the reduce in damage should have been put up before we get the item, is like induce selling. We are not wrong to assume that the scout weapon damage would be the same. If is a pay item, nobody would expect the damage to be lower than a normal scout weapon. And I wouldn't have spend on it, considering that I have so many other scouts weapon to choose from

FragzieJackBauersborgGrimGael
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,418
    I was contemplating buying this weapon thank god for the forum and ng's lack of principles (or clarity) again saved me some money.
    I don't understand the reasoning behind lower dmg you would think if anything it would be stronger for unique weapons you have to pay good money for ng's thinking baffles me sometimes
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    The damage per enemy may be lower, but take all damage together it will be more damage. Also getting to hit multiple enemies at once is a bit boost for a scout. Also the extra range is a big boost, on top of an already huge walking range. So all in all, it is a very nice weapon I would buy in a heartbeat.

If the spear would be able to deal the same damage to two walkers at once that a any other scout weapon could do to only one, that would make the spear definitely pay to win, and that is not something we want as a community I think.
    SCBMASurvivor420GrimGael
  • JinkiJinki Member Posts: 22
    the scout primary focus is high dmg, taking out fatties and armour in a heartbeat. with the swift strike, we can now take down two sometimes. Large horde of walkers were never scout main primary focus, this will be clear by the assault and hunters. Taking away the damage from the weapon that scout uses just render him useless. But the main aim of this thread isn't about how lousy the spear is but rather the lack of clarity that the spear damage will be reduced. Nowhere can I see it before I make the purchase.
    GrimGaeliBolski
    Which brings us back to the developers' reply already in the thread.
    Point made, response received.
    Shteevie said:

FragzieGrimGaelAvalon8Survivor420DIblis
This discussion has been closed.