Accedently sold my favorite survivor i had since i started (due to lag)

TakamarouTakamarou Member Posts: 2
if theres anyway i can talk to a mod or a way he can be recovered id very much appreciate it, either way i feel i might be screwed but doesnt hurt to try..

i was playing this morning and finished a couple season 7 missions, and got the new daryl vest for him, i was checking him out he looked pretty good in it, he was level 14 bruiser named tim, 5 stars with 5 dodge and luck trait with vigilant and retaliate he had my best bruiser equips.. my game name is Takamarou.

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,590
    @Takamarou , you can send a support request click setting (gear icon), help, contact us and explain the situation but as far as I am aware of there's no way to recover lost survivors.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Yes, the delete button is placed right next to the dress icon. I have clicked on it a couple of times by mistake, but haven't ended up confirming the deletion
  • TakamarouTakamarou Member Posts: 2
    its ok if i cant recover him but i figured its worth try anyway, thank you for the responses,
  • addicted4lifeaddicted4life Member Posts: 27
    I did same to a maxed hunter. I was pissed
  • EdelstahlratteEdelstahlratte Member Posts: 40
    yeah well then the trashcan butten must be replaced if it causes issues.
    Wer nicht kommt hat Frei!
  • NefaNefa Member Posts: 8
    I've sent info about this to our development team so that they can take moving the icons further apart into consideration when planning future updates. Thanks for reporting!
    Jinxed4life
  • AnielAniel Member Posts: 96
    Nefa said:

I've sent info about this to our development team so that they can take moving the icons further apart into consideration when planning future updates. Thanks for reporting!

About a similar issue, the upgrade button, I often missclicked it thinking it was the "Ok" button to exit from the current screen.

Confirmation should be added to avoid to use lot of tokens by mistake.