Just claimed a Legendary Gear Crate from Trade Goods Shop FREE.

Comments

• zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    I'l exchange you my pistol for your armor.... silly me, we cant do that. would be nice if we could
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    @Walkerballz I wish I was so lucky to get something like that.
    Walkerballz
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @Shteevie
    Can NG add a "refurbished/fix/renew" kind of function to cleaning up & repair the gear using gold or trade goods?
    For example, using gold or trade goods turning the dirty/broken "PATCHED broadsider suit" into a clean/new "REINFORCED broadsider suit"?
    zbonesKARAZIPKALICreatureoftheNight707EmeraldTriangle
    @zbones
    Yeah, it would be great if we can exchange/giveaway our gear with/to others player especially guildmate.
    zbonesWalkerballzKARAZIPKALI
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 718
    edited November 2016
    It is amusing that we collect trade goods but cant trade, esp within guild. My guild has discussed this for months and lamented it's absence BUT we can't see ng implementing it for the obvious reason that higher players would gift obsolete items to lower lvl players making half the in game purchases redundant and the need to grind for items less important.
    We can only hope.

Edit: They could introduce a gold cost for each trade/transaction, eg. 25-50 gold each time you trade an item etc.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
    WalkerballzNecroboogie
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    @zbones I was waiting, didn't think I was ever going to get a free legendary crate and all of a sudden there was, just like winning on a scratch off lol! It's a welcome to addition to be sure
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,577
    The Kingdom spear gameplay might be coming tmr if I max it out on time. That weapon is Carol's best friend now <3

Chill with us in Pickle Squad! Farming Events and Daily/Weekly Missions

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • AigniAigni Member Posts: 58
    Monsuta said:

@Aigni
    This FREE crate is a Legendary Gear Crate which guaranteed legendary gear, so be sure to check the shop when it finished restocking every 7 hours.

And yet I even don't get this free crate. Just the usual trash like 5 gold or silver crate.

@Shteevie: The spear is just another pay2win weapon.
    Mystique
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 962
    Monsuta said:

@Shteevie
    Can NG add a "refurbished/fix/renew" kind of function to cleaning up & repair the gear using gold or trade goods?
    For example, using gold or trade goods turning the dirty/broken "PATCHED broadsider suit" into a clean/new "REINFORCED broadsider suit"?

@Monsuta There was a hint of NG doing that when survivors were first able to be upgraded but I don't believe that is going to happen now. I have what I feel is the best traits on my 7mm harrier (gold large caliber, gold lethal and silver destructive). If I had the ability to upgrade this weapon to a higher level, there would be no reason to search for another rifle, other than for another survivor. NG wants you to always be seeking out new weapons/armor, especially with their new traits.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    @Walkerballz Awesome gun,

@Monsuta @DIblis If you want you can post your suggestion in the suggestions board. Next monitors that board as well. Your suggestions have much more likelyhood of being noticed and considered when they are there then when they are hidden here in this thread.

@Aigni The crate is not guaranteed, but at least it's in the rotation and you have a change at getting it too. Make sure you check the TG store every cycle to have the most chance. As to the spear, it's definitely not pay to win, some people even argued that it's hitting streangth is inferiour. Also there have been several posts by Next indicating that these paid bundles serve the purpose of getting stuff faster, but not to give payers an extra atvantage to win over free players. Some of the bundle weapons may well be sold for TG at some point.
    Jinxed4life
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    @TransmuteJun it's definitely random. Even within my guild there are those with none and some us lucky enough to get 2 already. @Shteevie said he hopes they will leave that in play long enough so that everyone at least gets one before 2.3 drops. If we could gift things to each other I'd give you one of mine :-) Since we can't then I'm sending you luck. (the pre-2.2 kind of luck :-)
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    TransmuteJun
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,857
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,131

@TransmuteJun it's definitely random. Even within my guild there are those with none and some us lucky enough to get 2 already. @Shteevie said he hopes they will leave that in play long enough so that everyone at least gets one before 2.3 drops. If we could gift things to each other I'd give you one of mine :-) Since we can't then I'm sending you luck. (the pre-2.2 kind of luck :-)

@JerryDixon Thanks for the luck! Hoping it works.... And the same to you!
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Why oh why does NG make this a lottery?

I appreciate that NG wants to make up for the mistake with the gear level of the legendary crates. But why not just give everyone exactly 1 legendary crate in compensation? That way, everybody will be happy.

Now some people will get zero and will be extra pissed, whereas some will get 2. And I'm pretty sure that the extra joy for the second item, for those who get 2, won't be greater than the disappointment of those who get zero.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SCBMAggbatsGovernatorSgtSalami
    @BttlOpener
    You misunderstood what i said, it's not about upgrading the gears.
    It's just changing the picture & the name of it, all the traits & damage/defence remain the same.
    The gear we receive had 2 version: one is like clean brand new never been used, the other one is dirty patched up with duct tapes & got bloodstain all over it like it's been through hell.
    It would be great if we can repair/clean up the gear like a brand new one.
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Still waiting for mine
    MystiqueTransmuteJunjimmydawise
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 367
    So happy when I seen this but very disappointing when I get this, all my survivors are level 18 and I'm working in 1 level 19 this is useless
    Tapatio75Walkerslayer82Hopeless
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    @MadPuppy, Thanks!!
    @zbot, nice find!!
    @mimica, at least you can scrap it and upgrade :)
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    Shteevie said:

Yeah, I probably used a little too much jokey sarcasm in a communication method that is pretty bad at implying sarcasm. I apologize for that, and for using the c-word in a way that required clarification in the first place.

There is no spear in that crate; I just wanted people to get another chance at getting the stuff they were hoping for without crossing a line for freebies in the shop that would get me in trouble. Mentioning the spear was a jab too far.

I'm glad people are getting the crates, and I hope your rolls are good, and I hope the level 58 issue is fixed with the update. This won't last forever, so check the shop often.

I haven't gotten a free legendary crate yet... it's been all silver crates and 5 gold prizes for me... am I blacklisted? (joke, unless I'm actually blacklisted....) (also a joke. well, unless...)

Is there any prerequisite for these to show up (like the 3k influence offers)?
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

MadPuppySCBMAKARAZIPKALI
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    At least I got another epic crate to buy, good thing I got my first level 20 assault yesterday
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335

Still waiting on my free legendary crate. It feels like everyone has one except me. Please tell me I'm not alone! Misery loves company... :unamused:

I haven't seen one yet, either. I don't know if I deserve one, though.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    DIblisDoTakKARAZIPKALI
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,131
    Shteevie said:

Still waiting on my free legendary crate. It feels like everyone has one except me. Please tell me I'm not alone! Misery loves company... :unamused:

I haven't seen one yet, either. I don't know if I deserve one, though.
    Of course you do! *hugs*
    Jinxed4life
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,597
    @Shteevie @TransmuteJun only if he brings us the discounted radio event ;)
    TransmuteJunGarret
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    5 gold and Silver crates again. Quit teasing. You dont mention ice cream to your kids and then say Wait or maybe. Ughhhhh
  • KARAZIPKALIKARAZIPKALI Member Posts: 97
    WooHoo❗️
    I just get this one from free LG crate in TG Shop too.
    I know it doesn't have High Powered trait but I believe my shooter in Outpost will be pleased.
    I now am going out to buy a lottery ticket :D
    Thanks again NG :)

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing the walking dead no man's land." (qtn. from George B. Shaw)
    Jinxed4lifeWalkerballz