No Hunter Weekend?

Please tell me Maggie is the next featured hero and you're saving hunter weekend for the next, otherwise this is a huge disappointment. I like the herd but not this weekend.
Survivor420

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,564
    I'm actually quite happy that it's not Hunter weekend. I just upgraded my Hunters to level 19 and my level 19 equipment all the way, so the 5 second upgrades would be a waste to me. If Hunter weekend is in a few weeks, then I'll have a chance to upgrade everything to level 20 that weekend!
  • KyrusKyrus Member Posts: 126
    @JayZ I understand not wanting the back to back weekends but I do hope we have a hunter weekend just for the 5 sec healing times and equipment upgrades. I use 2 hunters for pretty much everything so 5 sec healing times would be awesome.
    CaptainslayerSurvivor4201Risatrainofficial
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,564
    @Kyrus That's true. Especially on these challenges with the freemen, 5 second healing would be nice...
    RedEye52
  • _NoName_NoName Member Posts: 188
    Whaaaat, I raided my ass off and bought 4 rifles and 2 armors in the tg shop already in anticipation of the 5 sec gear weekend :/

I don't mind the herd in addition though <3
    psychwolfMizTyTop8dogJaden
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,418
    Same I brought 3 vests and a rifle that i needed in anticipation of hunter weekend well played ng well played :-(
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    KyruspsychwolfSurvivor420
    I'm happy not to have it for other classes but really wanted it for hunter but that's cool i saved $8 that's half a 6 pack
    _NoNameMizTy
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Can someone point out the weekend event announcement where it says it's the herd?
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,784
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

...i saved $8 that's half a 6 pack

$16 dollar for a sixpack?

Thats insane :o
    _NoNamejimmorrison369
    Yeah it's expensive to drink :-(
    Invader
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    @BttlOpener
    Understand it. Im sure Next will want to learn from this. The past weeks made me sure too that this would be a hunter weekend. My advice would be for next to prevent these kind of patterns in future.

Its just a fact that people form expectstions based on experience and then treat said expectations as certainties. Its silly to me that we do that (hell i do that myself) but we do. And that can lead to disappointment.

Honestly speaking though. I myself just blame myself for such disappointment. Next never said anything about a schedule like this so why hold them to something we ourselves have imagined.

But at the same time next could reduce this kind of reactions by never again causing this kind of repetitive pattern.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    They've made it very clear all over this forum that while a commercial company they refuce to adopt a strategy of fleecing their players.

Looking at how much they're giving out for free, and how even the best high level gear is available for TG, this puts their actions where their mouth is (something like that).
    Survivor420
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I believe there will be a hunter weekend event but that this weekend they just changed it up bc it was getting monotonous.

From past forum posters The Herd is a favorite event and not a money maker for NG. Wall walkers give both gas & phones, so it's a good time to replenish supplies without even having to buy boosters.

But this week's challenge sux! The only thing that could have saved it from being the worst ever would have been 5 sec heal times. I don't give a monkey's left nut for this stupid all-freemen challenge... didn't we just have one like this 2 wks ago?!
    psychwolfInvader08Gerrard_Fan08InspTurbines
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,565
    Hehe I was waiting for a thread like that... maybe with Maggie...

Chill with us in Pickle Squad! Farming Events and Daily/Weekly Missions

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    MizTy
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @Invader He's drinking imports.
    Invader
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    1Ris
    Shut_Up said:

@Invader He's drinking imports.

Funfact...me (german kraut from Hamburg) been to Melbourne 2003, and had an interview in a radiostation (techno dj), the guy who picked me up stopped at a bottle shop to buy some beer and they had beer from Hamburg. Export and import at once :p

Like someone mentioned above, they are giving out so much free stuff over the past month or two, and people still complain?!

You maybe forgot, why NG started to please us with freebies...

There was a huge buying boycott after pissing people off :wink:

And nobody complains...in fact myself is just wondering about the order, they roll the different events.

If there comes an event with shorter upgrading times, it would be helpful to all players, if there comes a double/triple xp event before. In addition a schedule of two weeks would be very nice to plan your moves ;)

For example: A double tomato event would had been sweet before the update to collect some food, that you need for upgrading buildings :blush:
    Kyrus
  • KyrusKyrus Member Posts: 126
    I don't think anyone is complaining. I think we all just want to be assured that the hunters weekend will happen in the next few weeks.
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    My question is: Who buys a 6 pack?
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    Invader
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    My question is: Who buys a 6 pack?
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
  • Survivor420Survivor420 Member Posts: 103
    I like the herd event although my time is limited this weekend. I reaaaly liked last weeks scout event and was really hoping they would do every class the same way. I bought booster last weekend aand was gonna do same this weekend. Not now.

I like the herd event although my time is limited this weekend.

Well...the herd doesn´t need much time...neither a bigger screen. Just sit on your toilett or in the train and log on every 30 minutes...tip on the screen and collect the goodies ;)
    Survivor420