No Hunter Weekend?

2»

Comments

• Survivor420Survivor420 Member Posts: 103
    Right. Thats a good thing. It does require being available every half hour though. I agree with you but its not allways possible to log on every half hour so to take full advantage. I agree i do like the herd also. I just would have much rather had hunter weekend. Although still i wouldnt have been able to take full advantage of that either. I saw what i was ble to do with scouts last weekend and reeeaaally wanted to get my hunters up too.
    psychwolf
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    you know what would be better...

hunters event:
    50% atk boost
    5 sec healing
    5 sec upgrade to survivor/equipment
    ICEL hunter

and

the herd event
    KyrusTop8dog
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 208
    Now you're just getting greedy. :wink:
    DarkZeroTop8dog
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I don't mind them mixing it up!! Happy for something different this Weekend.. but I also hope NG keeps it fair & goes through all Classes eventually!! :blush:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    KyrusJadenTop8dog
  • KyrusKyrus Member Posts: 126
    @rgerkman that's all I want is to be able to have fun with each class. Thank you for phrasing it better than I did!
    rgerkmanTop8dog
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,418
    edited November 2016
    Well i don't have to get a 6 pack anymore as the scout spear has lower damage than usual so saving $30 there to carton come my way lol
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    Invader
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    Another horrible decision by the developers, when will it end @Shteevie ?

Hunters are probably the most used class, so they know that by doing the hunter weekend like they have with other classes, they'll lose out on future revenue if people have maxed equipment, it's as simple as that. I raided too and have eight pieces of level twenty equipment to upgrade, saved XP ready for the weekend too. A few weeks ago I stopped playing after the interrupt change, made a complaint, no reply and now there's this.

Yes it's optional but people form expectations based on patterns, you've done it for the other classs so the logical step is to do it when it's hunter week too, but no we get this instead, everything is about fleecing players now. Even this new spear weapon I nearly bought until I realised it was one level weaker, so it's pointless when at higher levels.
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
    Top8dog
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,418
    @nickc25 exactly my thought if they know anything about their players hunters are the most used class with the majority of us so although i agree some would be getting bored with the same old weekend event. But the most widely used class surely they should've known ppl were wanting the same this week for the hunters.
    I'm trying to stay away and not believe the conspiracy theory their out to screw us but damn they make it hard with decisions like this, I myself was going to buy both boosters at least once for the weekend since they realized their mistake and buffed some of the traits they nerfed stupid me thought that's a step in the right direction
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    Top8dog
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I'm not complaining. The herd is almost my favourite event!
    Good on ya, @NG!
    :) :) :)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,364
    I would put money on it that we will have a hunter weekend sometime in the next 4 weeks. This week was Daryl week, but we also have Maggie as a hunter. I'm sure after we get some sort of Maggie centric episode we will have another hunter week that ends with the 5 second hunter goodies weekend event.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    MadPuppyTop8dog
  • 08Gerrard_Fan0808Gerrard_Fan08 Member Posts: 9

You can't please everyone.

I think I need to break up with this forum...or maybe take a break. People have been craping on NG for being boring and predictable with their weekend 5 second events. They switch it up and bring back a fan-fav event in The Heard and people complain about the changeup.

I for one applauded NG. Like someone mentioned above, they are giving out so much free stuff over the past month or two, and people still complain?! I was hoarding my XP, and just upgraded my training ground to upgrade survivors to level 20 in anticipation of a 5 second hunter weekend....and I don't care that I got crossed up because it's just a game. A good weekend event is still coming people. Stop being so negative.

Just like to point out that nothing in life Is given for free, freebies are aimed at drawing more players in who will in effect pay out money on other bundles,. It's basic marketing 101, yes you get free stuff but you need to spend to upgrade it
    Love the herd one of my favourite events just hope the phone drop rate is higher this time around and hopefully less gas as I use gas boosters
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    @08Gerrard_Fan08
    In the case of TWD:NML the basic marketing 101 is big numbers. The game is fully playable all the way to end level, full gear, etc for everyone. The company only need part of the player base to spend in order to make it all happen for everyone. That to me is biggest charm of this game.
    DotMatrix
  • minion4567minion4567 Member Posts: 2
    I haven't posted on a forum in 10 years. I just wanted to say this even was a total disappointment, and a total letdown. I was going to buy Darryl's package, Rick's pack, double exp and gas and maybe even the kingdom spear bundle, but now I'm going to play another game this weekend. Sure, I'll click on zombies. Lots of zombies... But, that's all I'll do this weekend.

Btw. These freemen missions are infuriating. By the time there is a Hunter weekend, I probably would have quit playing this game once again for another year. That was the reason I started playing again. I had a lot of catching up to do. Now I'm afraid my interest won't remain in the game through the weekend...