Excessive equipment scraped

Aperently you can only have up to 280 weapons.what did they scrap? hopefully just the lowest equipment I had.was I payed more for what equipment I upgraded?the whole situation kind of bothers me in a way.

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,240
    Yikes, didn't know about the limit. Was this always in place?
    Mabiki
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @psychwolf Was, and the limit was lower. Now 280 pieces of gear remain and trigger for scrapping is 300 I believe.
    Common and uncommon scrapped first(low lvl first), equip upgraded and/or used is protected from scrapping.
    psychwolfTop8dog
  • SterlingSterling Member Posts: 32
    Thanks @Gladi for the info.i still don't fell good about some Walker showing up and scraping may gear.
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @Sterling But you recieve XP for scraped gear. It is not like it disappear just like that... Dunno exactly, what reason is behind this "auto scraping", but you dont need 280 pieces of gear for your survs, dont you?
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    It's scrapping probably because it's a load on the server so they limit the amount you can have (I think that's why at least)

I'm a firm believer that one day maybe they'll make gear upgradable so I keep low level legendary weapons but I don't know the exact specifications in which is scrapped first. I think it's been asked many times on the forum and people believe it's lowest rarity first (which I hope) but it could be one of many scenarios.

Lowest Rarity - Would scrap a lvl 16 uncommon gear before it would scrap a lvl 4 epic gear

Lowest xp value - Would scrap a lvl 4 legendary gear before it would scrap a lvl 16 uncommon gear

Lowest Level - would scrap a lvl 4 legendary gear before it would scrap a lvl 16 uncommon gear

Does it scrap low level gear that has at least one trait unlocked?

Is there any specification to which is scrapped first @Shteevie

I would hope it would scrap in this order; lowest rarity first then by level (scrap all common lowest to highest, then all uncommon lowest to highest, then all rare lowest to highest). Basically if I have a lvl 4 epic or lvl 7 legendary item in my inventory I would hope it wouldn't put that in top priority regarding being scrapped due to the rarity of the item)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    RedEye52Top8dog
  • insight55insight55 Member Posts: 37
    edited November 2016
    It does not scrap epic nor legendary equipment at all. Well, atleast it does not scrap any of mine epic nor legendary equipment, and I have more than 400 items.
    _NoName
  • SterlingSterling Member Posts: 32
    @Gladi.in a land made for no man. I need all the weapons I can get.it simply makes me feel safe to have over 280 weapons.the threat is real.
    GladiTop8dogJaden
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    insight55 said:

It does not scrap epic nor legendary equipment at all. Well, atleast it does not scrap any of mine epic nor legendary equipment, and I have more than 400 items.

I do know that it will scrap lg and epic gear if these fall within your lowest items,. Had a couple of people in our guild who only keep gold and blue items have lost even purchased items with this happening,.. Try and Keep an eye on your item levels,.
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    edited November 2016
    @Top8dog What do you mean by "within your lowest items" exactly?
    When did they lose purchased items? This game changes often, meaning old information may have low value when discussion how this works now, so I have to assure your information is new in order to considerer it valuable.
    edited November 2016
    Yes just a couple of weeks ago,.. Lower items as in lower lvls,.. Most of our guild now only collects legend or epics,. And if you hit the limit it does remove the lower lvl ones from your list,.. If your all say gold and epic lvl 19 and 20 it take a mixture of the lvl 19's,.
    I also think the various traits have an impact too on what it scraps,. As the order they appear in your inventory I believe goes on most powerful left to right then from top to bottom mate

@insight55
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

edited November 2016
    That is interesting @Top8dog.
    I have more than 400 items, only recieve the auto-scrap message if I have any common/uncommon/rare items unequipped, and only lose those items.
    I fail to see what could cause their auto-scrap to respond differently.
    Does anyone have any experiences or theories on this? Would you like to share some thoughts on this @Shteevie @Teeceezy ?
    Think I'd like to know for sure judging on what your telling me,. cos I sort through mine when ever I see iv got over 90 to upgrade,.. Deleting my lowest,.. Hope I'm not deleting them when there's no need,. I know for a fact a couple in my guild was complaining about losing decent gear via auto scrap just a couple of week ago,.. Hmmm Intreasting

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

• DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    @Top8dog I made you a little something to help pass the time while you're behind bars.

photo cakewithfile_zps3canftbg.jpg
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    Top8dog
    edited November 2016
    @DarkZero

Thank ya kindly sir,... I'll get to work on those darn bars pronto lol

A key would be nice tho :wink:

DON'T TALK,.. THINK