What did Daryl teach you?

It seems @TheLostOnes can't remember what Daryl taught us. So I thought we should all have a place to share.

He taught me that my first drink shouldn't be peach schnapps.

And he taught me that modern art isn't worth anything.

What did Daryl teach you?
jimmorrison369TheLostOnesDoTakKARAZIPKALIShut_Upmasmith93RedEye52Top8dogJadenInspTurbinesmongo911ggbatsp_herianpsychwolfFelioCherokee_RoseMizTyPigSCBMAOneLessTitanbooshszgerg77

Comments

• DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    edited November 2016
    I had a big long post ready but I got a message saying it had to be approved? :D

@Teeceezy
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    Top8dogmongo911KARAZIPKALI
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I have no clue what Daryl taught anyone. What are they referring to?
    Carlymongo911
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,123
    Dale said:

In the episode challenge this week, one of the survivors says 'Remember what Daryl taught you.' But they aren't very specific, so we don't know exactly what it is our survivors were taught.

Good one, @KARAZIPKALI !
    Top8doggespuerkjmia421
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339

In the episode challenge this week, one of the survivors says 'Remember what Daryl taught you.' But they aren't very specific, so we don't know exactly what it is our survivors were taught.

Well that and this:

photo IMG_24021_zpsmwonvlhg.png
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    RedEye52Top8dogOneLessTitan
  • RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    http://giphy.com/gifs/3o6ZsVeqQJ1N2qBbbO/html5

He taught me to shoot to kill.

mongo911TransmuteJunOneLessTitan
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122

Dale said:

ah, so it's not just me then. Thanks!

btw, @Carly how can you disagree about whether I have a clue or not? oh well . . . .

Top8dogInspTurbinesKARAZIPKALIkjmia421
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    I think they're referring to the beginning when Daryl helps your original 3 survivors set up camp.
    Good luck, dumbass
    GovernatorTop8dog
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    in the zombie apocalypse, I think a dog meat sandwich is just fine...I never understood why they thought they were too good to eat dog food in an episode a few seasons back when they were starving before they made it to the jail......
    Top8dogInspTurbinesmongo911RedEye52
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Don't eat the yellow snow!

(Was that what he taught us?)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Top8dogInspTurbinesmongo911kjmia421
  • AnielAniel Member Posts: 96
    I don't know, but... since more walkers are coming and we have to shoot them... since I never understood where he always find his crossbow arrows (they looks like unlimited)... he taught me bullets are unlimited... so keep shooting and don't worry about it.
    OneLessTitanRedEye52kjmia421
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,123
    Neil_J said:

Don't eat the yellow snow!

(Was that what he taught us?)

I don't think it snows in Georgia. At least, not normally...

MizTykjmia421
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    Yep . He says it the start of the game stabbem in the head.
    SCBMAMizTykjmia421
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    daryl thought me something about moonshine?!
    Top8dogkjmia421
  • hhmcameronhhmcameron Member Posts: 224
    null

Daryl reuses his arrows,

Plus every outdoors shop they ever raided probably has some... but people do not use bows or cross bows because guns require less skill than crossbows...