mission 7/4

I'm there with 3 scouts and I'm trying to move the cars without any luck. Can you tell me why or how to do that? Any ideas /help would be appreciated.

Comments

• AstraeaAstraea Member Posts: 41
    The link below will give you a general guide of how to play the mission.
    Youtube video
    I myself prefer to use a combination of ranged/melee survivors to take out the walkers.
    The dead are hungry too!
  • lizzlizz Member Posts: 2
    General is correct. I think the the updates have outdated this link. There are at least six more walkers in the opening scene, and as you advance two more pop up. I've been here almost a week.......playing after work an hour or two a day.
  • AstraeaAstraea Member Posts: 41
    Just yesterday I decided to play this mission in hard mode. It's not that difficult. Though with only scouts it might be. I used my ranged survivors to clear out the area in front of me and the warrior in the back to clean up generally. Especially using ranged for the big walker. once that one is out of the way the warrior moves in and you clear out that place. Moving the car and container while clearing the path with ranged is easiest i think.
    The dead are hungry too!
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    And of course once you've moved the car and bin you can safely pick as many walkers off as you wish (as has been well-documented on here before) so best to take a couple of hunters in there with you.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    Try to avoid Bruiser and Scouts, other class can do their job better.
  • blkjack0oblkjack0o Member Posts: 192
    Yea, my last time there I did the hunters, and that worked out well. It's a little dumb luck too, you have to be sure to move stuff asap, so walkers need to be cleared from that path asap, sometimes you're lucky and nothing is in the way. Keep trying
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Here's my 7-4 post update video:
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Ya I facked up and completed it under Hard mode so I have to go nightmare everytime-so this emphasis to me is stacking my team,Hunter in the middle as to protect him,shooter in the read taking a few hits from the mob-assault in the front and taking out the armoured walker.Then my shooter hauls ass to the dumpster while the Hunter and assault inch up to the right of the car shooting at fat boy.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,380
    Lawdog said:

Ya I facked up and completed it under Hard mode so I have to go nightmare everytime-so this emphasis to me is stacking my team,Hunter in the middle as to protect him,shooter in the read taking a few hits from the mob-assault in the front and taking out the armoured walker.Then my shooter hauls ass to the dumpster while the Hunter and assault inch up to the right of the car shooting at fat boy.

@Lawdog, I'm in the same boat used it when they had 5 second upgrade but after that it didn't seem worthwhile. I just do deadly and rack up exp from all the scrapping. Haven't tried it out in nightmare yet.
    It kinda sucks in N-mare bro,they're level 15 and you're forever pushing the FF button-I'm still going to hold onto it and not complete 9 because we'll level up..16+..and all things being equal we can effectively farm it again.
    I timed a nightmare run for 1 hour,and I mean exhaustively pushing FF and the xp was 80k with my team.Very good team,no sense listing the Particulars,good equip-everyone epic or leg 15.

I'm kinda with you-the effort put in,at the moment in nightmare I can just chill and do xp runs.No,it won't equate-but who has the time to hit FF non stop for an hour for 80k xp.
    Oh and that one hour test was exhausting-I even took the 1 sec when 5+ were lined up for my Hunter to mow down.So I milked every second of that one hour.
This discussion has been closed.