REPEATABLES - Poll To See Who Wants To Keep Who Wants Gone and reasons

Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
REPEATABLES - Poll To See Who Wants To Keep Who Wants Gone and reasons :smiley:

Hi guys and gals,.. It seems to be a question/argument that keeps popping up on the forums so out of intreast I'd like us to take a poll and lets finally find out what people want and why?

Putting down as many options as I can think of cheers : )
Hope iv about covered all angles but if not please feel free to let me know and I'll add more choices
Thanks

P.s I'm also intreasted how many people actually feel pressured to do these,.. So if your one of them please feel free to add it to your post,.. And of course those that don't,. You can say if you like

P.s All views and answers are welcomed,.. Good and bad,,. For and against,.. With no comebacks,.lets just find out how the player base really feels,.. For the good of everyone cheers
I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....

REPEATABLES - Poll To See Who Wants To Keep Who Wants Gone and reasons 73 votes

I play repeatables and want them to stay because
38%
Lambarizeeblackwalker_say_whatcapibaraWhyDoYouDieantpsychwolfhiplnsdrftrHershelsheadjim_jamesAmazaynPapacasNCDawgFanTop8dogReeconnMortmerTerminatesFester17TheCrabJulialicious 28 votes
I don't play repeatables and want them removed because
4%
xXSyckoXxjessieroxanneRoonis 3 votes
I'd like to see repeatables stay because
4%
ratonAstraeaMollie64 3 votes
I'd like them repeatables gone because
4%
kryptonixdrinkyskipwood71 3 votes
I don't care either way because
17%
TransmuteJunVerbaubButtLight8900rpmZombie961THE_WolfBlack_JackCaptainslayerwrinkled_bagGladiRustysmith16srmcn1031CoreWatch 13 votes
I play repeatables but want them gone because
13%
jacobwiedhatLoewe1968tembelMarkpersonllllmfgunnutedwin64kampionZenk0Marie__Gaga 10 votes
I don't play repeatables but want them to stay because
17%
javajnkieDoTakblynknzMizTyRocketmanInspTurbinesJayZjimmydawiseGrimGaelp_heriantheken73MattiePjota 13 votes
LambariSekushiMizTykampionGrimGaelElseStelio

Comments

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,064
    I don't see anything wrong with the repeatables. They should stay.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    SekushiTop8dogGrimGaelkampion
  • AstraeaAstraea Member Posts: 41
    I'd like to see repeatables stay because
    Sometimes I play, sometimes I don't. But mostly I just find them to be a waste of gas. I might reconsider if the repeatables would start somewhere more appropriately. Like how it's done with the trial missions for episode 7 promo. Your enemies start a few levels below your own heroes/survivors so you get the chance to become familiar with the map and be able to put up more of a challenge in the more difficult leveled enemies.
    Though I imagine people won't be happy to not be able to get the stars from the low levels and the trade goods accompanying them. But at least this way it gets more interesting and you won't have to do the same map over and over before the rewards even get remotely worth it.
    The dead are hungry too!
    JackBauerTop8dogkampion
  • SekushiSekushi Member Posts: 53
    i just dont care anymore. Whatever NG does to this game i'll just play for my guild & have fun. It is your personal option to repeat & no one is forcing you to do it. It is your money. It is your time & it is not somebody else's effort so F*** it right. Players will find loopholes. So repeat no repeat IDC..
    Top8dog[Deleted User]
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    I'd like them repeatables gone because
    The main element here is how do the developers want their game to be played?

I doubt they would want us all using level 6-9 scouts, running through maps, and if failing, facing no consequences. I believe they have already voiced their opinions on easy repeatables caused by weak raiders that could be killed using zombies. I believe they have voiced their opinion on difficult repeatables by changing how interrupt works.

Great skill, tactics, gear and a little bit of luck should be what allows people to push to the top of the leaderboards. Playing 24/7 isn't healthy for the game or the player.
    Top8dogBonzInspTurbinesNerfMeSideways
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    LOL @DarkZero .
    Walkers get tougher each wave, but at level 30 they don't go up anymore. With the right moves it is possible to play up to that level and then keep playing it over and over and over. Obviously this is well outside the design of the game.
    Top8dogZuleeNecroboogie[Deleted User]
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    But after a certain amount of kills don't you only get 1 exp for every kill after that? There's a mission in Chapter 7 where you can endlessly kill Walkers without a chance of getting hit but after a certain point I noticed I was only getting 1 exp. I thought I had found a great way to farm until I saw that :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    Top8dog
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    Top8dogGrimGaelpsychwolfHershelshead
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,244
    My opinion is basically the same as @GrimGael 's. Thanks for saving me some typing :)
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    Top8dogGrimGaelMizTy
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Awesome,.. Thanks for all the opinions so far guys,.. Keep em coming,.. I wanna get a grip on just how everyone feels,.. Look at it from all sides ;)

I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    MizTy
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I don't really want repeatables as such (especially the ones which are just a mad dash avoiding everything).
    But I don't think that the challenge becomes impossible at +2/+3/+4.

If you have the surviviors, equipment, skill & luck, then you should be able to keep playing.

Just don't cap it at level 30, let the walkers level keep going up.
    Top8dogDoTak
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Sniper kitty, oh myyyyy! You know I'd have your back with sniper and kitty pics just lying around on my phone. Because...reasons...
    MizTyTop8dog
  • SebiSebi Posts: 146
    I play repeatables and want them to stay because they were fun and harmless. Why put an end to imaginative play competition. Nobody forces anybody to do it.If i am able and have the time and money Why not let me have them as I like.Why kill the pig and eat just the tail?
    Top8dogMizTyjavajnkie
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    I don't care either way because
    I dont care because I don't play them but clearly this affects other players and leader board, and shouldn't be changed for those that want them.
    Top8dogInspTurbinesMrSorrow
  • personlllpersonlll Member Posts: 79
    I play repeatables but want them gone because
    @Shteevie

I'd like to see the repeatable challenge mission difficulty dynamic based on the individual player. This would be based on the players' survivor's level. I'd like to see round one enemies a level below the players survivors. With each round, the enemy level would go up by one. TG can be awarded for each mission, phones for completing each round.

You could cap enemy difficulty level at some point, perhaps 5-6 lvls above the players' survivors, and let the player repeat these missions indefinitely. This way players and guilds can still collect stars for bragging rights.

This is a strategy game. I want to feel a sense of accomplishment for my wins. Grinding away at insanely easy missions is tiresome an insulting. I will never spend money on these easy missions, but if I were challenged I might eventually buy something to aid my quest.
    Top8dog
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I can't see a tank of gas lasting long.................... :/
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)