Cover movement disable button

I really hate fighting freemen. Not because they shoot back, or because they require two hits to kill even if they are level 1.

The reason I hate fighting them is because their presence makes movement really annoying! I understand it is sometimes advantageous to have your character move into cover before attacking, but I have lost count of how many times I could have had a perfect shot lined up where I could hit 3 guys, but the character refuses to take that shot because their is cover a few steps to the left.

I would really appreciate a button to disable the cover movement and allow me to take the shot I want. You could put the button down by the speed up button on the lower right.

MadPuppyPigCaptainslayerTarayun

Comments

• DakaminDakamin Member Posts: 109
    I second this motion, big time.
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    It's overdue that we're given adequate tools for facing two kinds of opponents, including a cover-seek (yes/no) toggle and an overwatch target (walker/human) toggle.

Also, down with autocentre!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Captainslayer
  • KivanKivan Member Posts: 13
    I have so HATED the challenges this week because of the forced cover mechanic. Several times my hunters insist on running right up close the the melee attacker to shoot them. Just crazy. Please allow auto-cover to be toggled.
    PigCaptainslayer
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    +1 honestly the most annoying thing about this game, completely ridiculous
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild