S7M, Episode 4: Official Discussion Thread (May contain game spoilers)

It's live!

Comments

• warwar Member Posts: 454
    I was expecting Michone too but at the same time was hoping for Rosita because I needed some assault action. I also just deleted my warriors because I realised I never used them..
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,219
    JayZ said:

Does anyone else think Rosita's trait is a bit weird, given that she's an assault and would very infrequently ever attack only one walker?

That's a really good point. Of course, she attacked single walkers last night, but that reference is going to get old fast.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

Love the Midnight Oil reference! I was LOL! Now that song is going through my head...

Head it straight in my brain as I read "Let´s burn some matresses..." :smiley:
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    JayZ said:

Does anyone else think Rosita's trait is a bit weird, given that she's an assault and would very infrequently ever attack only one walker?

Where do you see her traits?
    Invader said:

JayZ said:

Where do you see her traits?
    It's in her description in the 'news' in the game.
    InvaderFacoo
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Is that trait affected when a scout uses the Zek Spear or a bruiser using Mo's staff or a shooter using the bonus attack?
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,579
    @Shut_Up If a scout uses Zek Spear the damage bonus won't come in to play.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @Teeceezy Thanks but you're not getting off that easy! There's still 2 more parts to that question to answer!
    Pain Walker
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,579
    Bruiser using Mo's Staff: No
    Shooter using bonus attack: Yes

:grin:
    Shut_Up707EmeraldTrianglePain WalkerWalker1966
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    @Roos Congratulations! Also, love seeing the Retaliate trait on another ranged survivor! Wonder what the last two are. Luck and Dodge would make Rosita amazing!
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    DLichRoosMizTyOneLessTitan
  • RoosRoos Member Posts: 24
    edited November 2016
    Thank you :)
    I am starting like retaliate trait on ranged survivors, makes them interesting.
    MizTyggbatsR2runfast
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Sure Shit is the next trait, btw. So onky at Legendary level can she get Luck OR Dodge...
    MizTyJayZBlack_JackMarcus6253
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    MizTy said:

I thought only Abraham had Sure Shit?

I thought he was more of a no bullshit type of guy. :p

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    PapacasTop8dog

Love the Midnight Oil reference! I was LOL! Now that song is going through my head...

Still wondering how all of this relates to Rosita?

I was expecting it to be Michonne in the field fighting walkers. This is certainly more amusing, though.

I was surprised it was Rosita but it makes sense to have her, too. (Using spoiler tags just in case it's giving away too much...)

Both she and Michonne had a bigger part in this episode (and we had Rick already) but in the end it was Rosita who was still defiant with her keeping the gun and probably starting to make plans of her own how to get back at Negan or at least away from him.

I guess NG also wanted to surprise us. And maybe Michonne is going to play a bigger part in one of the next episodes (which will probably be the case) so we can have her week another time.

Loved the Midnight Oil reference, too. That was the first thing I said to anyone about this S7 missions. ;)

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    MizTy
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    I'm more surprised she has a Leader trait at all since she is to the show what the Bruiser is to this game :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    JayZRoosMizTyTop8dogbsgper4ggbats
    Jaden said:

Both she and Michonne had a bigger part in this episode (and we had Rick already) but in the end it was Rosita who was still defiant with her keeping the gun and probably starting to make plans of her own how to get back at Negan or at least away from him.

Oh, I agree, Rosita had a lot to do with this episode. But I didn't think of her in advance because until this morning, she wasn't a hero in this game,

But I'm disappointed that they couldn't incorporate Rosita into the mission, given that she's the 'character of the week'.
    JadenMizTyPigTop8dog
    Spoilers again for those who haven't seen the show yet.

I would have expected to see the kind of mission she did this episode - could have worked, too, killing walkers and checking them for weapons to retrieve.

I kind of thought she might do more after what she has experienced so far this season and now that she probably is the strongest member of her original group and since there is no strong leader (she accepts as one) anymore.

We'll see if she will be more than a supporting character in the future.

MizTy
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    Not gonna say anything else, but I really feel like this season 7 mission actually spoils the episode for those (international) that haven't seen it yet when compared to the previous season 7 missions.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    PapacasIRONDee
    I don't think this spoils anything for anyone, not more than the other missions did or didn't. If you haven't seen the episodes you won't make any connection between the mission content and the episode.

Top8dogggbats
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    Haven't seen it yet. Other than Negan and co burning a bunch of matrasses, not a f-ing clue what's about to happen.
    MizTy
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    Yeah, but if you've played the mission it kind of ruins the twist that the Saviors took the mattresses just to burn them and taunt Rick's crew. Not a huge spoiler, but that's how the episode ends. You'll know that's their intention if you played this before watching
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    JayZMadPuppyPigPapacas
  • Kassandra536Kassandra536 Member Posts: 1
    Waiting to do another trial wish could get more tokens floor all twd characters
    I didn't even get it until I played the missions. Guess my screen was too small so I couldn't properly see what that pile at the end was. :p

Top8dog