Special Radio Calls

I'm calling Bullshit on these special radio calls. The only thing special about them is that they take 10 phones and don't give you shit in return
Survivor420jimmorrison369CaptainslayerPain WalkerggbatsJinxed4lifeHershelsheadR2runfastJiltedProphetRedEye52zeeblackVudnikKARAZIPKALIJackBaueracbOvidmikelMrSorrow

Comments

• mimicamimica Member Posts: 368
    @goonman76
    Yes, I never use those special calls those are the real scam do not guarantee hero tokens or rare, with the reward of S7M I made two 15 calls and I got 128 of Jesus and 32 of Rosita
    RedEye52
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 198
    Anything is possible in this game... Just assume the worst and stick to safer bets.
    exploiting the loophole loophole
    JiltedProphetRedEye52
  • WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160
    i did 4 calls first time nothing second one 10 tokens third one nothing fourth 128 tokens :)
  • RoonisRoonis Member Posts: 47
    edited November 2016
    First time I did the special ten calls, 3 total. 32 Carol tokens, 128 Rosita, 10 Rosita. Rosita unlocked and at 3*s. Very happy
    SCBMA
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    GOD DAMMIT WHY IS EVERYONE SO LUCKY!! I wasted 275 radios and got only 30 tokens!!

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    xyzJinxed4lifeJadenRedEye52
  • RoonisRoonis Member Posts: 47
    her second skill is marksman btw
    ggbatsSCBMA
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    My luck is average...getting only "10 for 10" bundles ;) but quite often. Again, average in every second pull.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    LOL @painclasher I'm sorry man, that was awful. At least some of those calls weren't bad, like getting a 4 star with 10 radios. I'm sitting on about 200 radios right now, and I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to use them because I get pretty trigger happy when I do decide to use them. Your video has severely reduced my desire to use radios, so while I am sorry for your pain, I'm glad that I get to save my radios until a better event comes along ;)
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    I got couldn't get past 2 minutes in that video because I was hitting my screen to speed the process :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    1RisJadenRedEye52
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    I unlocked her after completing the 5 trials and my first 15 gold call (32 tokens). Never using the 10 radio calls.
  • NerfMeSidewaysNerfMeSideways Member Posts: 211
    I tried the 10 radio calls myself and didn't get much out of them so only do 15 radio calls and have good results, alot of epic survivors.
  • HershelsheadHershelshead Member Posts: 126
    I only have one question.....why in gods name would anyone be hoping to get Rosita tokens?
    DarkZeroVudnikKARAZIPKALI
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,220
    The ten radio call should also have rare at the minimum. Getting heroes on the special radio call or 15 radio call is purely luck. Now there is a need for separate calls for heroes.

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

Papacas
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I agree. I have never seen an "increased chance" for x-Hero Token in those 10x Calls - since the start of the Heros.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities